What to do?

Cdalerider03

What to do?

#1 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Should i go ahead and re-do my bike while its a-apart or just put it back together and ride it?..i meen i aint in no way to get it in a hurry, i got a raptor350 to ride, just needs a piston and some welding done, let me know ur opinions

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Redo it.Stroker crank and Kibblewhite valve springs for motor any piston.All other normal maintainence items.It will rock!

Cdalerider03

#3 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Redo it.Stroker crank and Kibblewhite valve springs for motor any piston.All other normal maintainence items.It will rock!

But thats the thing, i just got a Wiseco piston and a new crank and z400 bearings and a stage 8 kit and allready have the motor mount and the oil line update, i really dont want to take it apart, i want to do like Suspension and stuff...so for spring i can mx with sean and jacobw and other ppl who are coming to earywine and stuff

jacobw

#4 Post by jacobw »

plenty of time to take the motor apart and put the crank and piston in it since you have the parts you wont be out any more money to put them in all you will need is a new sidecover gasket:)

Cdale_racer_669

#5 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

just put those engine parts in and go, with whatever else u need:D

Cdalerider03

#6 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by Cdale_racer_669
just put those engine parts in and go, with whatever else u need:D

Sorry, i confused you guys, there allready in...

Cdale_racer_669

#7 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

well thats even better!!!!!!!get a ratedx LT frontend, some new plastic, not sure what else u need. u still need to figure out the wiring?

Cdalerider03

#8 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by Cdale_racer_669
well thats even better!!!!!!!get a ratedx LT frontend, some new plastic, not sure what else u need. u still need to figure out the wiring?

thats what i want to do and yes i still need to figured out the wirring, i dont have my motor back yet and i may be gettin a rolled with the wiring everyhting ready to hook up

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes sounds like you are set to go.By all means run what you have already and spend your hard earned money on suspension.I and lots of others get all excited about strokers and big power but in reality very few of us are capable of using all the power a stocker puts out on a MX track for sure.Run your motor for a year and then at freshening up time add any extras to the motor.