High Point

cdaleracer

#21 Post by cdaleracer »

Which one is harder to start? A kick start YFZ or Cannondale. We sat there and watched Leric try to kick start his quad like 10 times!!

TheJaspMan

#22 Post by TheJaspMan »

:rotf

Leric, I have about 10 shots in a row of you kicking that thing over and over and over and over. I couldn't figure out if you were tired from your moto, or if that was a kick-start YFZ. LOL

cdaleracer

#23 Post by cdaleracer »

still trying.......

cdaleracer

#24 Post by cdaleracer »

Me, Steven and John Natalie

cdaleracer

#25 Post by cdaleracer »

jacobw

#26 Post by jacobw »

sweet who's dale is that? I wouldnt kick start a bike if you paid me I am to used to the green button!!!!smile.gif

cdaleracer

#27 Post by cdaleracer »

Cdalerider03

#28 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by ******
He must have thought it was like the Honda, I always think those guys have something wrong with thier legs:eek: They must think it adds a few horses:p

Thats funny, I like the Green Button TOO....kick starting gets old once u kill it on a hill thats almost straight up and down:( ha ha, stupid honda, great bike but ppl brag to much, i think they set to high on the seat but the frame sets lower, its somewhat feels like a raptor to me....my cannondale is perfect for me!!..sets low and perfect

CdaleRacer0128

#29 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I've had electric all my life, it was hard switching, especially when it was a choice, not my only option, but after replacing starter clutches it got old, oh and destroying batteries, that sucked too..

the only reason it wouldn't start up was because that'd musta been directly after a race or if i didn't check. I powdercoated the head of the cylinder and now the coil doesn't sit all the way in on the plug and start right up, also no decomp lever = hard starting when hot.

85% of the time i'll be started before you guys even realize you have a dead battery!tongue.gif

TheJaspMan

#30 Post by TheJaspMan »

Dead battery? Heck I have to jump mine everytime I ride! I just don't turn it off! :rotf :rotf