ratedx a-arms

Cdalerider03

#11 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by c41xracer
im gonna get a set my self

I want to, but i dont have the money to, god im gonna be doin a lot of working this summer!!

haydug

#12 Post by haydug »

I have a set on the way now, look for a full write up on them in the next couple of weeks, waiting on the shocks to go with them as well. They will be compared back to back with Houser +3's.
I have spoken to Erik as well, he seems to be a super nice guy, and one who would not stick out a bad product and not cover a failure under some kind of warranty. I also like his prices, and availability. This company is willing to stock Cannondale/ATK arms on the shelf. You should all take note of that, one of the few left to support you, so support them as well! I will also keep them in stock, along with spare parts to go with them.

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

That sounds great....nice work guys.

jacobw

#14 Post by jacobw »

excellent work guys!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :usa :usa I am in for at least 2 sets!

krash

#15 Post by krash »

Awsome, thanks for setting me straight. I saw them awhile ago, but couldn't find any warranty info on their website......... so I assumed................... I really like the looks and the ground clearence you'll get.

jacobw

#16 Post by jacobw »

no problem I wanted to let everyone know before they got gun shy of them. So I emailed him and found. Rated x is running a atk in the baja that tells you what they think of the cannondale/atk quad!smile.gif They are supporting us so definately buy these arms. Send em your race resume and they will hook you up!smile.gif Thanks Erik!:clap: :clap: :clap: :usa

krash

#17 Post by krash »

**** yeah, if they are running an ATK, then they are one of us, they should join this site!!!!!!!!!!

jacobw

#18 Post by jacobw »

they are a member. His screen name is rxm!

RXM

#19 Post by RXM »

Just wanted to jump in and say Hi! We are going through a small production run of ATK/Cannondale Long Shock arms as I type this. I plan to always have them in stock. At this point I only have the Long Shock +2.6 wide arms. We are also working on +1 Long Shock arms.

Of course we also have TRX450 and YFZ450 Arms available.

Rated X will also be racing 2 ATK450 quads at this years Baja 1000 in November. This is a combined effort from Both Rated X and ATK USA.

Thanks!
Erik
Rated X Motorsports
1-866-4RATEDX
sales@ratedxmotorsports.com

Zerotact

#20 Post by Zerotact »

Just make sure the bolts are locktited in good on the a-arms.. I bet you guys would hate to be looking for yet another bolt in middle of mexico.