Jumpin Pics (ramp)

USAMoto00

#11 Post by USAMoto00 »

Looks like a blast man! smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#12 Post by TheJaspMan »

I'm just wondering were you got the wood to build that ramp? Do you have trees in that state?

:w: :hammer: :rotf

banzairx7

#13 Post by banzairx7 »

I can see why you had to build a jump. Doesn't look like there's one bump as far as the eye can see out there

MXMIKE

#14 Post by MXMIKE »

Thats awsome!!!!!!

KYmxracer52

#15 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I'd been thinking about building me one. I'd love to have one for freestyle. It's hard to find the right jump on tracks to do certain tricks.

superfly

bout time

#16 Post by superfly »

finally got the ramp out today, been like a year since we hit it. forgot how much fun it is. anyways was a little rusty on the freestyle, need some more practice.

superfly

#17 Post by superfly »

We had the ramp pretty close, were goin to move it back tomorrow unless we go to the dunes. It was one of my friends first time hittin it so he wanted to start close, he was on a stock blaster. needs to go back another 10 ft.

twisted

#18 Post by twisted »

Looks sweet man!

I wanna hit it.

Exodus

#19 Post by Exodus »

Sweet ramp, what gear you hitting it in? What radious did you use on the face? I'm looking to biuld a good one. I biult a couple of wood ramps to try angles and lift, I got one that will through you way to high on a second gear hit, and the other is more out than up. I need to find the middle. lol

mxquadracer

#20 Post by mxquadracer »

On the ramps my riders hit, 2nd gear tapped is pretty common for about 55 feet or so, depending on gearing. If anyone builds a new ramp, set it at about 10 feet and roll off REAL slow, steal is nothing like dirt. Just keep moving it back 10-15 feet and 65 foot gaps will be flowing like nothing. I've seen guys over shoot like **** on first hits, and it isn't pretty.

I was a little worried on your dimensions on her at first, but it looks like it turned out real well. Bracing looks solid and the transition is not bad at all especially if this is a first ramp? If you're **** for some major mayhem there's a show coming up in southern Wisconsin a bunch of my boys are coming to get crazy on. Not sure if Jon is going to be flipping at this one or not honestly...expect to see Caleb being number 2 to go upside down, the kids amazing. Anyways I'm rambling on now...stop in on my site for some show dates and stuff, and don't be afraid to ask questions.