Looking for sponser's..

twisted

Looking for sponser's..

#1 Post by twisted »

Well some of you have seen my race pictures and you must know by now I aint a bad racer, im looking for sponser's for parts, labour, really anything!

Anybody got any ideas, I think i might have a few local sponser's but they dont do much.sad.gif

cdalemx301

#2 Post by cdalemx301 »

hey best bet is to write up a resume add a sheet of pics to the end of it....then right a cover letter and in the cover letter explain to the company who you are just the basics and why you would like to be sponsored by them...EX. you believe there parts are the best and you would like to prove that to everyone else...then determine who you want sponsors from check there websites for the time they accept Apps. betwen then between those dates mail it to them...For the most part i think you are to late for this season...it tends to be between august and december when they accept them...good luck

twisted

#3 Post by twisted »

Well it doesnt have to be now, but I want someone who is cannondale related. You know?

cdalepilot

#4 Post by cdalepilot »

you need some video footage and race results.

Exodus

#5 Post by Exodus »

You just need to find a pushover like me.biggrin.gif

born-to-race

#6 Post by born-to-race »

Where in ontario are you racing? I haven't seen you at any cmrc races but I only go to the ones at gopher dunes. Are you planning on racing the nationals?

twisted

#7 Post by twisted »

Ive been to many CMRC races, never been to gophers dunes yet, hopefully i'll be racing gopher next year, too late in the season to start going down south, mostly racing massy, providence, runway, uh a few others too. Im not sure If I could make the atv provincials, i'll have to wait and see.smile.gif

cdalemx301

#8 Post by cdalemx301 »

O and twisted when writng a resume for it prove to them you will sell the product a lot of companies care about the image in the pits as well as on the track...I was told by some local companies that points and where you finish doesnt matter unless you are in the pro class or taking top 1 2 or 3 in the championship...so sell yourself to them about how you can advertise for them