jwheat

#21 Post by jwheat »

Nice air! Love that double! I NEEEEEED to get me some of that!biggrin.gif

USAMoto00

#22 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by yamadjs08
I was wondering the same thing?

Sweet pics, deffinatly some big air!

I shift into 4th coming out of the turn and I just hold it wide open until I'm in the air! lol So I guess WFO would apply.:eek: It's a sweet feeling for sure!:usa

CptHook

#23 Post by CptHook »

Yeah that first pic definiatley is the ****. Thats like a shot you would see in a magazine or a movie cover, dale all silhouetted against the sunset....sweet.

NRath

Holy Cow!!!

#24 Post by NRath »

Yeah, that double is definitely sick!! Or should I say that the rider is sick! There's no worry of me ever hitting one like that! Unless I had it in the back yard to practice on, MAYBE!! Anyway that's a great pic.

But not quite as good as the first silhouette shot! That's a great pic. It could only be better if it was more clear that it was a 'dale.

USAMoto00

#25 Post by USAMoto00 »

That silhouette shot is the same big double if you look closely. It's a Dale, but it's my 250r conversion. Maybe I'll do it on Michelle's quad next time and try for the same look, but a more distinct C-dale outline. Thanks for all the props guys.:usa

CdaleRacer0128

#26 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

****, nice job brian lookin good out there, wanna see you tear up the national circuit!smile.gif

USAMoto00

#27 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
****, nice job brian lookin good out there, wanna see you tear up the national circuit!smile.gif

Me too Leric! Hopefully the money situation will be better for next year so that I can make a presence felt out there.:usa

USAMoto00

#28 Post by USAMoto00 »

Yea, but it will take a day or 2. I do all my computer work at my sister's house. I still haven't forgot about your disk either bro.:usa

Also, we are talking about going to Dirtworld again this Saturday. So if anyone is interested just give me a call. Practice is from 3 or 4-dark and $15 a pop.

BigJosh

Wow we look good

#29 Post by BigJosh »

Brain you sure do take great pics. Man did you make us look sweet....

BigJosh

#30 Post by BigJosh »

Oh yea you didnt take that pic. the other guy at the track did. Well props to him....Oh by the way its josh curts buddy on the Bright orange Quad.