My wife's fault

jwheat

My wife's fault

#1 Post by jwheat »

After buying my new travel trailer, I informed my wife that my poor ol Toyota Tundra just wouldn't pull it and that I had to buy a new truck because she picked out too big of a camper. wink.gif I now have a new 2005 Chevrolet 2500HD Crewcab 4x4 w/ a 6.0L! Waaahoooooo! biggrin.gif I can now haul 4 quads and sleep 10 people! Let's go ride!

twisted

#2 Post by twisted »

**...BEEEP....*

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Sept. 14th - 18th. smile.gif

yamadjs08

#4 Post by yamadjs08 »

Aha, good luck with gas mileage!
We have a 2500 extended cab shortbox with a 6.0L and that things worse on gas than our 3500! Its got some balls for a newer truck though! Get some pics of the new truck and camper!

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Sept. 14th - 18th.  :)

Hey happyboy! I think you got the banner on ebay that I wanted oh so dearly!!!

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

Me? Banner? Shhhh!!! Its a suprise for all my cannondale bashing friends when we go to the dunes!! :usa

My dang wife almost made me miss it!! She didn't get off her pc game until 1 minute left. I was sweating it!

yamadjs08

#7 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Me? Banner?  Shhhh!!!  Its a suprise for all my cannondale bashing friends when we go to the dunes!!  :usa

My dang wife almost made me miss it!!  She didn't get off her pc game until 1 minute left.  I was sweating it!

Yeah, your lucky Im flat out broke and couldnt afford to bid any higher, I need more parts for my dale as it is, I cant be spending money on banners LOL. I wanted to bid higher, but I couldnt...
That little cannondale banner that was on like 4-5 days ago went out at $50!!! Thats insane, the advertising memorbilia (sp?) is worth more than a lot of cannondale parts LOL. Oh well, Ill find another!

jlm996s

#8 Post by jlm996s »

Me? Banner? Shhhh!!! Its a suprise for all my cannondale bashing friends when we go to the dunes!!

I'm sure that'll be down by the time I get there! tongue.gif

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by jlm996s
I'm sure that'll be down by the time I get there! tongue.gif

SHHH!!!! That banner better not get touched!!

acarli3

#10 Post by acarli3 »

jwheat...enjoy the trailer. We bought one this year and absolutely love it. We bought a 30' Weekend Warrior and pull with a 2500HD duramax. We've spent two weekend already this past month at the dunes. It's hot out there but we stay in the trailer during the day (air conditioning) and ride mornings and evenings when it's cooler. It's a great family investment as well. I sold my last street bike and bought the trailer since I just couldn't find the time to ride anymore with a baby. I'll buy another street bike when the kids are older though.