Speed's ride and more Dirtworld.

BigJosh

#31 Post by BigJosh »

Brain and michelle nice job on the pics. Made us look good even when were not so. well maybe just me. But really nice. I cant wait to go back. Oh yea by the way There was some bad weather down there by Speed's house and the track just wondering if everything and everyone is ok.....Jim. Scott, Brain if anyone knows let me know. Was some crazy weather last night.

cdalemx301

#32 Post by cdalemx301 »

You guys are lucky to have so many riding areas and people to ride with (pros) here in MA they closed one of the only 2 practices traCKS in the state...over an hour to the other and it isnt all that great...or we can go to CT and ride at another track thats about 1.5 hours from me...you guys are so lucky haha im ready to move somewhere with more riding lol...im still amazed by how some parts of the country have so many places in some areas and others have none...Even more surprising is here in New England we have the 2nd largest ATV racing organization in the country 2nd to the NAtionals in numbers we avg 400 quads a race but we dont have anywhere to practice !!!!:mad:

USAMoto00

#33 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey Josh, it's BrIAn. lol That was a blast on Sunday and I really had a good time.:usa

jfarrar

#34 Post by jfarrar »

awesome pics brian!speed the track looks to be coming along nicely!ill be there next time.my body was killing me from riding at dirtworld all day with a blown front shock

Jaybr

#35 Post by Jaybr »

Nice pics!

But what the heck is Maz riding? I've never seen a dale with green plastic:confused:

USAMoto00

#36 Post by USAMoto00 »

That's because he gave his C-dale dirtbike to a certain person to use as a parts motor while his quad was down. Hmmm, who could possibly go thru motor's like that??? lol I personally dig the little 50, it was a blast!:usa You coming next time Jay?

BADPRED

#37 Post by BADPRED »

Hey Brian, great pic's. glad to see you guy's are still kickin' up dust. Give me a call when you get time. I'm in the process of redoing my track. I hope to have a get-together soon. :head:

USAMoto00

#38 Post by USAMoto00 »

Big Mac in the hizzouse! lol Sweet, we need another good practice track. Your going to go a little bigger this time right? Bigger jumps, less gas! j/k Good to hear from you bro.:usa

theJeStEr1340

#39 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

The video I posted of me and a friend ridign at the local track in it has Cody smith in it. Word has it he is going pro at loretta's.

BigJosh

#40 Post by BigJosh »

Hey Brain are you guys riding on sat or sun, I talked to scott still up in the air for him just trying to see whats going on.