Cannondale Dream List

Exodus

#21 Post by Exodus »

If you lighten the flywheel, the motor will rev faster, but the downside is the loss in torque.

I would like to have some Ti fasteners, as well as A-arms, subframe, fuel tank, coolant bottle at an affordable price. Ti-man had some stuff on here forsale, but they were really expensive. I would replace every steel part and plastic parts with Ti if I could afford it. I would have any thing that wasnt made out of an exotic metal ie, aluminum or titanium.

As long as were talking about what we wish we had, a full titanium Cannondale! Think about the zeros in that check. LOL

Jaybr

#22 Post by Jaybr »

I want an autamatic switch connected to the fault lights that after they have been flashing for a minute or two without the bike being shut down, it triggers a spring loaded fist to pop out and knock the rider off the quad.

Then maybe I'd let Haydug and Loneracer ride mine in the next 12 hour

azcannon

#23 Post by azcannon »

I would like to see some different things like a way to extend the oil capacity of a quad to about three quarts to extend oil changes a bit ( big oil cooler system ) the removable custom sidecover with noise dampening qualities would be great , I also would like dual exhaust with small or narrow mufflers out the back , I am building a extended swingarm already for my new quad I bought tonite a straight up duner 450 speed with haulers and +1 (wider)/+2 (forward )front end

cannondale27

#24 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats a good one Jay:D Tall order for a racer though.How about a remote shutoff/start switch?Could even come in handy for guys you see twisting the throttle while starting.

Derno24

#25 Post by Derno24 »

What I really would like after much thought is a flux capacitor. Forget going fast I wanna time travel!:eek:

cannondale27

#26 Post by cannondale27 »

How fast did he have to go for it to kick in?Isnt time travel going faster than light?

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

He only had to go 88mph. I think I am good in that department already!smile.gif

CptHook

#28 Post by CptHook »

We need MORE GIGAWATTS! 1.21 to be exact.

...and I think easier access to airbox would be nice too (new plastic).

Jman

#29 Post by Jman »

I know this is mostly a quad site and I ride a motorcycle, but I would love to see some graphics kits for my bike. Might not make it go faster but it sure would look better!smile.gif

J. Delaney

#30 Post by J. Delaney »

Originally posted by Derno24
What I really would like after much thought is a flux capacitor.  Forget going fast I wanna time travel!:eek:

If you make things accelerate fast enough, it will seem like time travel!!