460 kit.... w/ stroke crank?

kdeal

#11 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Brad Oakley
But... Let's remember that you no longer have the WWE piston. When Tim tried to mill it, he accidentally cut into the ring groove while cutting a valve pocket.

You can use the WWE 450 and 460 kits, but you should do it with the Falicon stroker crank. The pistons just won't accept having 2mm cut off their tops.

FYI: On a 2mm stroker crank you would only need to mill 1mm off of the top of the piston as the stroke is made up of 1mm upstroke and 1mm down stroke. Wade's pistons are very light, he removes a lot of material from them.

Because Timbo mills material off of the top of the piston it allows him to reshape the top of the piston to allow higher compression if you want.

AZNEWBIE

#12 Post by AZNEWBIE »

Very good info.... ok, what would it cost me to:

1) do the 475cc mod myself with just buying parts ...or

2) having someone like Timbo do it?

I am seriously thinking about doing this to get all the **** talking Predators and 450R's off my back. I don't get my Dale until Tuesday and they have been laying it on already.... "Dales are slow, I'll beat you in reverse"..."their gonna break, and break alot"...

I don't let it get to me but it would be awsome to see their faces when I destroy their precious bikes with my Dale. Thanks guys.

claas900

#13 Post by claas900 »

..I think Tim also uses a shorter rod,if he cant cut off the top of the piston?

cannibalq8

#14 Post by cannibalq8 »

Originally posted by AZNEWBIE
"Dales are slow, I'll beat you in reverse"..."their gonna break, and break alot"...

I don't let it get to me but it would be awsome to see their faces when I destroy their precious bikes with my Dale. Thanks guys.

That's what dumb ppl think before i got my wwe 450 engine back from Wade hehehehehe

You will make those ppl eat dust with Timbo work

theJeStEr1340

#15 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Your dale when ridden well will beat all those, with just a pipe and map.

And unless it is a drag race all that motor work won't make you as fast as the same amoutn of money in suspension will.
Remember, you can only go as fast as you can handle.