What is different on your Dale?

kdeal

#11 Post by kdeal »

The only thing different on mine from Derno's is the nut behind the wheel. LOL

I just added some ASV anondized levers, front m/c clamp, and hydro clutch lever clamp. They are anondized blue (because blue is faster), and look sweet.

wistech

#12 Post by wistech »

I blast the grease out of my wheel bearings and replace it with semifluid lubricant. They pretty much last forever and keep water from entering the bearing.

J. Delaney

#13 Post by J. Delaney »

I got rid of my air box and use Muller's air box set up. Makes throttle body remova a snap.

KYmxracer52

#14 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Pics need to be mandatory on all posts in this section.:deal:

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by KYmxracer52
Pics need to be mandatory on all posts in this section.:deal:

Definitely!

c41xracer

#16 Post by c41xracer »

here ya go

MX Quad Dad

#17 Post by MX Quad Dad »

My sons first Moto with his Moto:confused: was a win, then he got a DNF in the second one, because the left frount wheel picked up a rock that lodged between the wheel and the caliper shortly after the start and he got turned sideways in frount of the whole pac "T BONE". then a few weeks later picked one up in practice then in the second moto on the same day.

I the built stone gaurds and never had the problem again. they mount up with no bolts and neither has come loose yet. I work road construction and used an old temporary sign with the orange prismatic tape on the face and some people think his rotors are hot. Also made a skid plate out of it and one day at the races we had a little snow, and when the sun came out the snow was glowing orange around it.

custome heel gaurds, aluminum plates with large holes drilled in it for the bottom and netting for the back.

aluminum radiator scoops with luvers which worked well (kept almost all the mud out of the raditor) but aluminum I used on the luvers was to thin and broke into pieces after about a year.

IN THE WORKS
better vent for the crankcase.

a Muffler I built out of steel (cheaper) that needs a few changes and a dyno run, and to be made out of something lighter. I think its fairly quite and dosen't seem to have a lot of restriction

Abandon project

1 or a 1.? gas tank (was to be made out of aluminum). It would have used the same fill point as the origanal but you would have been able to change the spark plug without removeing the plastic or the tank.

Still thinking about a better airbox (simular to the one Haydug started)

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

magzZ28

#19 Post by magzZ28 »

looks like a normal tc pipe, i thought this thing was gunna look crazy :cry: lol

iceracer17

#20 Post by iceracer17 »

Best parts of my buildup so far(notice the pretty color of the welds).Until the motor comes back!