Wanted Idea $ Reward

GDITheman

#11 Post by GDITheman »

can you extend your hanging rack so that it hangs over more of the garage? could you add more hangers and pipe so that you would go from the wall to maybe 5 or 10 feet off the wall? that way you make more area for storage overhead and are not using up any more wall space.

GDITheman

#12 Post by GDITheman »

looking at it again, i see your lights are in the way of extending too far, but looks like you could get a second row in between the lights and the current rack.

Canniboomer

#13 Post by Canniboomer »

It would only take 6 shelves 4-ft wide in a floor to ceiling arrangement for those 12 tires, or you could get 7 or 8 shelves in same space, by using 2 Gorilla Rack kits stacked, or any two 4-ft kits, and just lay tires flat side-by-side in pairs, and prevent your grubby, muddy threads from soiling those pretty white walls! smile.gif

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Jwheat wins this one.Looks like a clean up and shelf system is in the works.Canniboomer what is Gorilla shelving?Jwheat PM me your Paypal.Congratulations.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

And a late entry.Boy I think this is way I will do it.Man a few hours earlier and you would be rich.After looking at date of P.M. below Cdalerider03 is a winner also.Must be posted in thread next time though.Send me your paypals guys!

Cdalerider03 wrote on 08-04-2005 11:11 AM:
hey, i have a idea!...

Pick out a corner, maybe one that sets off somewhere and then stack the tires on top of each other, while sticking a pole threw the middle, but be able to take the pole apart when u need tires, and or put some wheels on it and make it a cart so when u need tires, you can just lay it down and take them off (both ends) of the pole, use like clips to hold stuff on....

I got the idea in my head, just i dont know how to explain it
[/quote]

Hey thats a good one!What if I used a tie down at each end and hoisted whole thing up to cieling?

Cdalerider03

#16 Post by Cdalerider03 »

I guess you liked that idea, i actuly PMed u on the 4th, guess it never got to u untill late last night, AHH Sweet, I won too!!, Thanks man!!

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

Your welcome!Tell people there is money to be made at this site:D