My Tire Rack idea!!

Cdalerider03

My Tire Rack idea!!

#1 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Well, I got thinking and asked cannondale27 about it, he said it was a good idea, well i decieded to build my idea becasue my dad has a muffler shop and he can get the pipe.

Each pipe is 7foot when i First got it, i had cut it down to 3 peices of 2.4 foot each...they all are even. (for shipping reason's)

Plus each BUMP i had to make for the pipe to fit over the other peice is about 2in, so -4in all together, so the length of the whole finished product is 6.6 Foot

I drilled the holes where the bolts went threw and took a torch to the Tie-down holes, but then i drilled them out to make them circle, so basickly there drilled out to, the heat dont take pressure away from the pipe, besides, whos gonna have about 500 pounds on one side of the pipe?...I took some pics..to see if anyone wanted to buy some from me, so i could do some good for them tires and rims setting in the way, and to make ur garage a little less crowded, and yes this pole can hold tires or rims on it, if you mess with the pole a lot, ur hands will become greyish becasue of the stainless steel coating so it wont rust as easy...usally takes a year or more to rust, but if its outside all the time then it should take 6months, im not for sure because I dont mess with these pipes that much but i do know how to make stuff becasue iv taught myself and watched my dad do it.

You could also use this as a jack type thing for your quad, stick the pole behind the front tires and rims and then you could pull the tie-downs and make it go up and down, it could work!!

Well here are some pics, sorry for the miss spelled really bad, i had cut my finger while i was trying to splice wires for speakers, lol

Cdalerider03

#2 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Another Pic

Cdalerider03

#3 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Another--Last one