A trip to the scrap yard

mxer450

#31 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by haydug
WHAT?? TOW a HONDA??  Did I hear that correct? Why is noboby shooting off at the mouth about a god'ol'mighty Honda breaking?  HAHAHA!  Guess they must be a POS too huh? How many Honda's, Yamaha's, and Polaris's did break at that race?  Are they all JUNK??  Let's burn'em all!  I say get a bicycle and pedal are fat a**'s around.

hey doug why dont you go **** yourself.
i mean thats what you told me to do when i got under your skin last time.

i know you guys really are tryin to stick it in my face here but why dont you ask derno what really happened to the all mighty honda.we didnt brake down because all our hondas have bad crack bearings or need some new bolts cause the old ones fall out, or cause or coolant bottle caps fall off.

o yea im probably better off on the bicycle i heard cannondale makes a really good bike at leatse ill finish the race on that

mxer450

#32 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by haydug
WHAT?? TOW a HONDA??  Did I hear that correct? Why is noboby shooting off at the mouth about a god'ol'mighty Honda breaking?  HAHAHA!  Guess they must be a POS too huh? How many Honda's, Yamaha's, and Polaris's did break at that race?  Are they all JUNK??  Let's burn'em all!  I say get a bicycle and pedal are fat a**'s around.

chill out man, im just playin around:head:

BigJosh

#33 Post by BigJosh »

Girls lets all play nice. Ok now everybody go to there corner for a time out. Now take 5 deep breaths and two shots of your fav. whisky. SEE much better.

Happyboy

#34 Post by Happyboy »

Mx, You guys said what happened to the honda. That can happen to all quads, its part of racing. Just like busting a hose or sucking dirt.

And if I recall honda had a bit of a problem with their bearings for a while also. Hope they got them taken care of.

CptHook

#35 Post by CptHook »

I bought myself a drumset, worked for me so far. Has kept my mind off the dale, unfortunatley it has also drained all the money I planned on spending on the dale beyond my motor upgrade that Im waiting on at the moment.

wanablaze

#36 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by mxer450
chill out man, im just playin around:head:

I could be wrong and I'm not trying to start anything here. However, in my opinion emotions are not easily picked up over the internet, especially sarcasm. It may be hard for some people to know that another is joking around by just reading text.

Cannondales have a bad rap and that is unfortunate. I hope that can change in the future and I try my best to represent mine well locally. But, when somebody interested in Cannondales comes to this site and sees a majority of negative posts not knowing that some of them are jokes, I don't blame them for turning away.

Personally I love my Cannondale, but I'm not totally partial. Everybody around here rides something different. I like the YFZs, and can't wait to see the new Suzuki.

jesshamner

#37 Post by jesshamner »

^^^^ I'm with stupid.

The stupid part is a joke in case some people don't pick up on it. biggrin.gif

wanablaze

#38 Post by wanablaze »

******, I'm gonna pm ya my # in case you don't have it anymore. BTW, It's about 4 a.m. here so I might not be up too early. Later, wanablaze.

GDITheman

#39 Post by GDITheman »

so, when is doug going to say he's kidding about the trip to the scrap yard?

Canniboomer

#40 Post by Canniboomer »

... maybe after a successful auction, and renewed faith in the real value of these machines. hmmmn, maybe later today?