Anyone near Hatfield....??

CDaleChick

Anyone near Hatfield....??

#1 Post by CDaleChick »

I might be making a trip out there with a group of people in October... The thing is...my quad wouldnt be worth a darn out on those trails, it wouldnt last 30 min out there... anyone happen to have a quad I could borrow for that week? LOL i know dumb question!

if i do find a quad to use... how nice is the place and trails and is there anything else there besides trails?

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

Your quad would be fine with some 20" tires, the trails at HM are plenty wide.

Haydug is only about an 1.5 hours from there, and I know there are a few more members close.

Hatfield itself is pretty much trails, but there is a drag strip in Logan that races on Friday nights and has a nice hilclimb too.

theJeStEr1340

#3 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I am 6hrs from there and want to go there bad! Groups from another site I am on go there all the time, but I can never make it.

z400m1x

#4 Post by z400m1x »

I live about 45 or so mins away from it. I havent been there but my buddies tell me its awesome and very fun to ride on.

02canirider

#5 Post by 02canirider »

i am really close as well. never been on it, but have been told its nice

CDaleChick

#6 Post by CDaleChick »

well if i can find a quad to borrow for that trip then looks like ill be having fun smile.gif

Motoman440

#7 Post by Motoman440 »

I ride the systems all the time and they are really fun. Width doesn't matter to much but do bring some 6 ply tires. They recently opened up a little MX track at Rolling Thunder (drag strip and hill climb) that you would enjoy. Anyway, have fun and be safe. If I still have a quad in October let me know what date your group is coming to town and I could meet ya'll at one of the trailheads. I know Waterway's (Coal River) like my own backyard. Kinda in the process of partin mine out now but having trouble getting anything out of it.

z400m1x

#8 Post by z400m1x »

hey dewey your parting out your quad? why? ya quitin.

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

How are you going to live 45 minutes from H/M and never go there! LOL I'd be there every weekend. Possibly more than once a week.

CDaleChick

#10 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by Motoman440
I ride the systems all the time and they are really fun.  Width doesn't matter to much but do bring some 6 ply tires.  They recently opened up a little MX track at Rolling Thunder (drag strip and hill climb) that you  would enjoy.  Anyway, have fun and be safe.  If I still have a quad in October let me know what date your group is coming to town and I could meet ya'll at one of the trailheads.  I know Waterway's (Coal River) like my own backyard.  Kinda in the process of partin mine out now but having trouble getting anything out of it.

well if theres an mx track then looks like i will bring the dale and just ride another quad for the trails.... now im a bit more happy that i heard the words mx track biggrin.gif