I quit!

tat

#31 Post by tat »

Farrar, I dont know if you posted before I PMed, but you might have to take 2nds on this one. Cause I personally have 2 55 gallon drums of WHOOP@#$ down here just waiting to pour all over the bum or bums that did this. Sorry man. I just hate a theif.

mxer450

#32 Post by mxer450 »

hey ron sorry to here about that, it really sux.i know im a big ball buster but i wouldnt want to see that happen to anyone.
dirt called me this morning and gave me the news.he also told me some spesific's(sp?) on the quads, ill be at rausch tomarrow and have my eyes peeled.
i hope your able to find them.

USAMoto00

#33 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'm very sorry to hear about this Ron, but please don't quit. I really hope that something turns up for you to get these machines back. I can't stand someone that can take something that a honest person has worked so hard for. I hope an a$$ whippin' accompanies the culprits too.:hammer:

jwheat

#34 Post by jwheat »

Hey Derno...don't know if they are yours or not, but someone is selling LT TCS shocks on ebay. Might want to check it out.

He is also selling Houser +3 a-arms.

CptHook

#35 Post by CptHook »

I know many of you have probably already seen this, but it brought this thread to mind, makes me pretty angry to watch.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/carthieframpage.html

WARNING LANGUAGE, MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR WORK

cdalemx301

#36 Post by cdalemx301 »

Man Derno That sucks sorry to here and good luck in the search i hope youfind them...Do you have VIN's for these bikes post them up so that if we think we see your bike somewhere we can just take a quick look at the vin and no for sure if its yours

ex kid

#37 Post by ex kid »

Ron, i will keep my eyes open, especially when going in and out of the city.

let me know if there is anything i can do to help, put flyers in my local shops etc etc....

cannondale27

#38 Post by cannondale27 »

Keeping this one on top so everyone can help look.Bump

jcv440

#39 Post by jcv440 »

God Ron, I'm sorry to hear this. You know I'll have my eyes open for you up north here....why do people do this...:confused:

Exodus

#40 Post by Exodus »

I dont know what I can do out here, but if anything comes my way, you'll be the first to know. PM me your vins so I know what to look for. Chances are, if they make it this far, they'll be by someone who bought them and doesnt know they're stolen. Sorry for the loss, my condolences.