Beware Zombies!

TraumaRN

Beware Zombies!

#1 Post by TraumaRN »

I just put this together last night. Took it the range this morning. Good FUN!

GDITheman

#2 Post by GDITheman »

sweet. gotta love AR's.

here's one of mine. unfortunately since i moved back to MI, i can't have the suppressor anymore.

badvox

Damn

#3 Post by badvox »

You guys are scary!!! However, I know who to call if I need that kind of help. sad.gif :confused: :usa

TraumaRN

#4 Post by TraumaRN »

Nice! I'm gonna work on the iron, then hope to add some sort of optic later. Unfortunately, with the LMT BUIS, I cant use an EoTech. Probably will get an aimpoint or similar. All depending on funds available as riding season is once again upon us!!!

Originally posted by GDITheman
sweet. gotta love AR's.

here's one of mine. unfortunately since i moved back to MI, i can't have the suppressor anymore.

GDITheman

#5 Post by GDITheman »

i thought LMT buis worked with the eotech. ar15.com has a lot of good info on getting different sighting combos to work together. check into it. i know ****** likes the aimpoint, and there is nothing wrong with them, but i have 2 eotechs and love them both. they make target aquistion way too easy.

GDITheman

#6 Post by GDITheman »

i have an extra carry handle form one of my colts that i'm going to cut into a buis like the LMT.

here is a link that shows a couple pics of the LMT and eotech. the only problem i see is if the eotech does not extend over the hand guard enough to make room for the buis. i have the AA (Long) and N batt (short) versions. the shorter one may fit no prob on the rail with the buis, but the AA may or may not depending on the height of the handguard above the rail.

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=246663

TraumaRN

#7 Post by TraumaRN »

thanks for the link! i must have missed that post, i thought one needed a hand guard rail. i was wrong!!!

Exodus

#8 Post by Exodus »

So you finally got a Rock ******, when did that happen?

I love the heck out of mine. I have a DPMS upper sitting on a J&E Edge lower and like it, but this Rock is the bomb. You just cant beat it for tactical and medium range. I'm using a C-More sight on mine and its pretty nice. Havent had any probs with it to speak of. I am going to put a scope on it for shooting the yotes later this year. We'll see how it shoots at 250-400yds.

Exodus

#9 Post by Exodus »

Havent had to much of prob as far as cleaning. I dont clean mine to often, but then again I dont carry it every day nor relie on it to save my life so I dont have to. But it hasnt treated me to bad, I havent had more than a couple of jams since I bought it and they were hand loads. I keep mine pretty dry, and use graphite on the trigger assembly. It doesnt trash up quite so fast that way.

I dont have a huge amount of experience with the G36, I've shot alot of HK's, but not that one. I own a Hecklar and Koch USP in 40 S&W, and a SOCOM which I'm not incredibly fond of. The USP is just right in size, but after you shoot it and go to the SOCOM, the SOCOM feels freakin huge! My SOCOM is the civilian version without the threaded barrel. I didnt get in on the real one.

Birddog5150

#10 Post by Birddog5150 »

Who do you guys buy parts for your AR15's from..
I want to get some anti walk trigger pins..
Looking for a good place to deal with..Any input would be great..
Nice rifle by the way...:head: