My first Cdale, I need help guys. PICS TOO

saltus440

#21 Post by saltus440 »

If you want to prevent this from happening again Dave Muller (caniboomer on this site) does a flywheel mod that keeps the flywheel sections from spinning like yours did.

I would buy a pinned flywheel like Dave has before a regular stock that could bust again.

Cannondale88

#22 Post by Cannondale88 »

I bought another stock one from brad and it works just fine, fires right up everytime....its FIXED...!!..lol, my dale is fixed finally i hope

gimpala63n70

#23 Post by gimpala63n70 »

Im ordering the new flywheel and cdale puller today from black widow the guys is very helpful and has good prices. Well when i took the nut off in the begging, it didnt occur to me that under that lock wash behind the nut would be that notch. So ****** guided me to tipping the quad to get that p.o.s. lock washer out and there was the slot., i didnt think it mattered so i toook a pic with the nut on untill i noticed that lockwasher needs off. Yea you guys really are great. WIll aarms off of a moto work? If not where can i get some LT or standard +2 or +3 aarms, haydug has a good price on TCS so i might go with them. And axle..what boutthat? thanks

gimpala63n70

#24 Post by gimpala63n70 »

WOAHH really? How much. Will they fit. what will be the plus size over my dale? are they LT? gimmie pics i want um! get on aim too if you get a chance so we cantalk..
gimpala70n63 is the sn..let me know bro
n may i ask y u put a little :deal: guy at the end of every sentecnce lmao

jesshamner

#25 Post by jesshamner »

Yes, moto arms fit any cdale as do any of the other arms, axles, etc. I believe the moto shocks are 19"...that makes it LT right suspension guys?

theJeStEr1340

#26 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by jesshamner
Yes, moto arms fit any cdale as do any of the other arms, axles, etc. I believe the moto shocks are 19"...that makes it LT right suspension guys?

Right.

Brad at blackwidow has awsome prices on axles. The axle will compliment the moto arms excellently!

twisted

#27 Post by twisted »

Defintaly, moto axle and a-arms are the way to go!

theJeStEr1340

#28 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I never realized how nice long travel really was until I took 4 laps on my moto before it started spitting oil.

gimpala63n70

#29 Post by gimpala63n70 »

ouch y did it start spitting oil
and how much faster and different is the engine on a moto if any?

jesshamner

#30 Post by jesshamner »

Its the same as the cannibal except it comes with the FMF ti exhaust. It does have the moto map but those can be changed out with the d&m. All the cdales had basically the same engine. The 01 fx400 had higher compression and different cams...I think. You should search for some of this info. Its all here and in far more detail than what I can tell you. You should start with the differences of each model. I know there are several threads that shed some light on the subject.