Maybe keeping the dale

twisted

Maybe keeping the dale

#1 Post by twisted »

Well as some of you know I was thinking about selling the dale and getting soemthing else, but decided maybe to keep it and send out to motor to doug for all the good stuff.

I wanted to get a new color scheme, do fullbore still make some plastics? I was thinking either polishing my frame or maybe finding a way to color it and get some cool fullbore plactics.

Cannondale88

#2 Post by Cannondale88 »

Fullbore still makes plastic I think, You may have to call them...if not just find some deletes and it will look better I think.

Doug could hook you up pretty good!! Get all the updates(really helps)

Polishing frame looks okay...I would get it powder coated though...

twisted

#3 Post by twisted »

Can you powdercoat aluminum? Im not sure, I just want to make it run good and looks sweet.

tat

#4 Post by tat »

Leave the frame alone. PC all the goodies, a-arms, sub-frame, swing-arm and so on. The frame in my opinion needs to stay stock, so you can show off that piece of welding artwork. Might also think about chroming some parts. Polishing is nice, but you have to stay on top of it.

twisted

#5 Post by twisted »

Originally posted by tat
Leave the frame alone. PC all the goodies, a-arms, sub-frame, swing-arm and so on. The frame in my opinion needs to stay stock, so you can show off that piece of welding artwork. Might also think about chroming some parts. Polishing is nice, but you have to stay on top of it.

Yeah I know what you mean, might just clean the frame up nice and polish the side spars. I dont know if I could powercoat, around here theres not much places that does that. We'll see I guess.

And what tools would I need to take out the motor? any special tools?:w:

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by twisted
And what tools would I need to take out the motor? any special tools?:w:

I've never used any special tools and can't think of anything that would fall under being a special tool that would be needed. Taking it out's the easy part. Getting it in's the challenge.

311racer

#7 Post by 311racer »

i have a set of Blue fullbore plastic forsale. make a offer