Cannondaleriders.com is BACK!!!

EXriders.com

Cannondaleriders.com is BACK!!!

#1 Post by EXriders.com »

It has taken a couple of days to do it, but Cannondaleriders.com is back online, and I am sorry for the downtime.

The server IP addresses were changed, and in the process an error occurred on the server which defaulted cannondaleriders.com to the first available site on the box, which was ATVriders.com.

Haydug (Doug Flinner) didn??????????????????t sell out on any of you guys, and he along with Jay runs this site out of their dedication to fellow Cannondale enthusiast, which obviously is appreciated by the many visitors that visit this site on a daily basis and felt like they were locked out of their house when it went down.

I will do my best to help Doug and Jay from having the site go down again in the future because the last thing I want is a bunch of diehard Cannondale Rders knocking on my door late at night wondering what happened to cannondaleriders.com

Well, I am off to the St. Clairsville, OH for the GNCC this weekend, and I wasn??????????????????t going to leave until the problem was solved and obviously from reading this I accomplished one goal, but I wasn??????????????????t able to finish my race coverage from Unadilla. Oh well, I tried, but there are only so many hours in a day and glitches like these take their toll.

Happy posting!!
Harlen

dalewannbe

#2 Post by dalewannbe »

YES ITS BACK!

djslyde

#3 Post by djslyde »

It's Back!!! :clap: I was lost without this site. lol a donation will be headed your way doug. Didnt know how much i need this site untill it went down so i will help you keep it running. biggrin.gif

theJeStEr1340

#4 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Thanks Harlen, I may not like a lot fo the people on your site, but you seem to be a good guy, again Thanks for the help.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

:clap: its back, its back, shambone!

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

Thanks for the help Harlen. Man I'm so glad to have this site back again.

speed_demon

#7 Post by speed_demon »

I just started 2 weeks vacation and since I can't get out and ride this is my only piece of serenity for a couple of hours a day!:drink:

jwheat

#8 Post by jwheat »

Something's still not right here. When I type in www.cannondaleriders.com I still get taken to atvriders.com. I got here through a link on their site that ****** posted.

speed2424

#9 Post by speed2424 »

Originally posted by jwheat
I got here through a link on their site that ****** posted.

So did I . Thanks, Chris.

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Thank you ! Glad its back.Kind of sporadic getting on here but works sometimes.Whew:D