Quad alarm

djslyde

Quad alarm

#1 Post by djslyde »

I dont know if it is possable but would you be able to put a small alarm on a quad? i seen one at k-mart for $50 i thought maybe i could rig this up on a my dale so if i was out somewhere and wanted to leave my quad on the trailer it would be armed. Just have to set it for a touch sensor. Hmmmm that would drain the batt out pretty good huh? i dunno just seeing if that would work.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

Bike alarms will work on quads but I'm not sure about the dales. I have also seen a remote starter installed on a kfx400....not that its practical.

CptHook

#3 Post by CptHook »

You know I was thinking about this same kind of thing the other day as far as quads being stolen and not being able to locate them. I was thinking about those microchips that you can have implanted in your cat or dog, so that if they ever go missing, you can call up the chip company and they can pinpoint the location of it and find your pet, I was wondering if it would be possible to do that same thing, just on some other type of possesion, i.e. your quad. Just food for thought...

tat

#4 Post by tat »

Someone had a system at the Indy trade show a year or two ago. I dont remember who, but Haydug might, he was there and checked it out.