The St Anthonies Special

wistech

AFR not even close

#11 Post by wistech »

It started good but as soon as the rpm's climbed it leaned way out . When we get the line straight across Im sure it will be nearing our target power. biggrin.gif

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

Just now getting around to useing that hyd clutch eh? smile.gif Nice looking quad man. I love the orange.

Sandstorm

#13 Post by Sandstorm »

You guys are dedicated!!!:wow

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

Hopefully when we reach the full potential of this motor it will be winning at the ice drags this winter. I guess the main competion is a quadzilla which pulled 93 mph in a radar run. I think with a lightwieght rider (115 pound Tony) this quad should be able to give him a run . I think a nitrous system will give the extra boost required. Hint Hint:)

This project has been on the backburner for a long time and I was just fed up with running a stock quad at all the group rides with you guys and your hopped up Dales. I am still going to have to pee in Timbos fuel tank to beat him but all you others will be eating roost at the dyno hills. LOL :drink: <---- Trash talk

Any who have contributed to the building of this quad are welcome to ride it or drag race it . As long as you win. I just want to see the look on the losers faces when their $15,000 race quad gets smoked by a $1000 Dale built from a salvage pile.

twisted

#15 Post by twisted »

Very nice number, hopefully I'll be pushing 50 this winter..

wanablaze

#16 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by wistech
 I just want to see the look on the losers faces when their $15,000 race quad gets smoked by a $1000 Dale built from a salvage pile.

LOL. That's awesome, Wistech. I'd like to see that, too.

Cannondale88

#17 Post by Cannondale88 »

That means i get to ride it, YAY and drag it, YAY...will u still have it in 8 months?...Can drive then:D

jfarrar

#18 Post by jfarrar »

wow!very impressive numbers!:clap:

wanablaze

#19 Post by wanablaze »

Wistech,
I'll bet your torque numbers go up once you get a better a/f ratio.

azcannon

very nice

#20 Post by azcannon »

I didn't think they would ever look right on a cannondalae thats just wrong.
Congratulations on the hp numbers ,lookin real good, I am not looking forward to having to adjust my motors out to run properly