Fundraiser!!

Pro400EXC

#11 Post by Pro400EXC »

Ohh guys....sry to step on toes here..

The carbon fiber stuff?That came ont he quad when i bought it....Sure it'll be runnins but then i won't have the other parts..

I can get $500 for the carbon fiber?**** didn't know I was sitting on that much money....

Ohh the $40K truck?Its was 28K Yah that is my buisness..My bread and butter..Thats how i make my money..I just been really slow latley and have just enouhg money to pay the bills...

Sry for just throwing up an idea...Oh about the falicon..yah that was wrong..i should just go w/ a rebuild w/ z bearnings...

I don't know what i was even thinking..

Oh as for the predator..That is not going..I paid $450 for it a yr ago and i'll maybe get $200 for it....Plus its needed for towing..Its a buisness item i guess i could say...

But...as you guys say..want some carbon fiber stuff?

A LSR axle? used maybe 10 times...

I wasn't trying to sound like a prick or poor..just ways i can do this...

Thank you for the input...And i know what i need to do know..

I shouldn't have came on here and screw up my rep. I can do without a quad for now..there's more important things than that...I just need to save...for a house and the baby and such..

Once again..i feel like a total ***..sry fella's

jesshamner

#12 Post by jesshamner »

The more and more I looked at this thread, the more it made me mad. I'll have to say that you gained back some respect by coming back to fix this thread. One thing you have to realize is that a quad is a toy. It sounds like what you really need to be concentrating on is your family. If you just have enough money to pay for bills, how are you going to feed another mouth? Your second reply shows that you are getting your mind right. You're getting back on track.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Right.We all know how much it sucks to not be riding but we all have to have priorities right.If it means rebuilding the cheaper route with less power so what.We were ALL happy with the stock motors power at one time still 80% of fun factor.Since you do work on trucks why cant you do the motor work yourself also.Would save more money.

Mjollnir

#14 Post by Mjollnir »

No worries here, it's cool! I am wondering what you are towing that you need that Predator for, I have a D/A Chevy as well, and it pulls pretty darn well! Though I will admit that I have a box on mine, exhaust and all that stuff too... sad.gif

I'm guessing that you're hotshotting for a living? If so, I take it back about the truck, if it's paying it's own way, then it's cool!

Go the z bearing route and do your own work, you'll save a ton!

Marc

RoooStEr Pops

#15 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

Hey I know what its like I am raceing on a budget. bet the dale I got is strong. I too second in the fall series in the knobby class. And I only got on the quad in may. this winther if money will let I will be storking the motor. But I will be moving up in class too much wheel spin in the corners whit knobbys with the dale. going to slicks in the spring.

JST

#16 Post by JST »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
No worries here, it's cool! I am wondering what you are towing that you need that Predator for, I have a D/A Chevy as well, and it pulls pretty darn well! Though I will admit that I have a box on mine, exhaust and all that stuff too... sad.gif

I'm guessing that you're hotshotting for a living? If so, I take it back about the truck, if it's paying it's own way, then it's cool!

Go the z bearing route and do your own work, you'll save a ton!

Marc

What is hotshotting?

candyassmiler

#17 Post by candyassmiler »

i think its kind of lame to ask people to pay for your ****. jesshamner and i cant even afford to have a beer together, but we wouldnt have the audacity to ask for monetary support for a beer, if we had a kid that needed milk....

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

Speaking of that Craig, I have some Rum over here that needs to be drank. smile.gif

candyassmiler

#19 Post by candyassmiler »

hah. hmmm, did i say something about beer?

Pro400EXC

#20 Post by Pro400EXC »

hah...

I defintley feel like a total azz now..I guess i thought i could do like the people in N.O. and just wait for the government to help me...(that wasn't inteded for the people that needed help)

Anywho...Hotshotting is when you do logistics in a dually...Like an over the road driver..but not driving a large car (semi)..I pull boats w/ mine...others pull cars,campers,supplies,hay,and so on

Anyways..guy how much could i really get for my lsr axle and carbon fiber stuff?