Official Chop wars II

Jaybr

Official Chop wars II

#1 Post by Jaybr »

The dog picture reminded me of a thread we had a couple years ago that was alot of fun.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...light=chop+wars

Anyone up for another round, maybe help lighten things up around here?

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

Man I thought about bringing that back up too. I'll have to download Photoshop again to do it though. It should be fun.

Jman

#3 Post by Jman »

Might want to check out this thread for some ammunition!
(I hope this works, not sure how to do links)

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...&threadid=13229

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

Crap, Jessica and I are in the first pic on the page. Does that mean we get it first? Thats a good link to post 27! I'm definitely going to do something with that pic of Derno in the Robin outfit.

CptHook

#5 Post by CptHook »

Id be down for that if I can find my photoshop CD. But there is always the good ole' standby, MS Paint! :head:

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

Just download it. It took me 20 minutes. Unless you don't have highspeed.sad.gif

CptHook

#7 Post by CptHook »

Ive got cable, but Im just stubborn and would like to look for it anyways since this is only excuse I have to bother finding it amidst my mess haha

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

You guys aren't going to find a better pic than this one to play with.....Jay on his knees.....:hammer:

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Originally posted by jesshamner
Crap, Jessica and I are in the first pic on the page. Does that mean we get it first?  Thats a good link to post 27!  I'm definitely going to do something with that pic of Derno in the Robin outfit.

It wasnt me who posted link.But I am warming up the photoshop skills for sure.Hope you all have a sense of humor.Been working on a couple way back.Have to find em.MAZFOOT was one:D

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by cannondale27
It wasnt me who posted link.But I am warming up the photoshop skills for sure.Hope you all have a sense of humor.Been working on a couple way back.Have to find em.MAZFOOT was one:D

Oops. I just glanced at the poster. LOL. That's what happens when you go too fast and a tornado is coming at you. Yes...we had tornados in the Nashville/Bowling Green area tonight. I think its over now but we'll see.