Damn Fast Dale!!!!

JeffQuadShop

#1 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Wanna see a pic of broken Raptor tranny gears? Only takes about 5 hours to replace them.

JeffQuadShop

#2 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I can have the motor on the floor in 15 minutes, valves adjusted and back together in 45!

JeffQuadShop

#3 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Thats what I want to know!tongue.gif How many beer breaks did you take?

Knight440

#4 Post by Knight440 »

Ok Now this is getting personal and it wasn't two hrs and no i didn't have a beer till i was done:mad: by the time Nocando showed up i had her all apart and i will admit it's a little bit of work but if you read the book it says a moderate a mount of mechaincal skill:mad: witch most of the freinds of mine dont have with the exciption on Nocando

moto-rider-7

#5 Post by moto-rider-7 »

hey knight do you know how to start your dale . not cutting on you there a knack to it .

i was at my race track and i guy came up to me asked me if i liked my dale . told him did he see the 1st race . i was 5 quads infront
of 2nd place .

that why he looked me . he then told me he has went through 4 pluges and had the thing for less than a mounth .

come to find out his dealer never showed him how to start it .

turn key on hit the green button with out pulling the clutch
then pull the clutch start it let it run for about 1 to 2 minn.

and dont hit the gas till its good and warmed up .

just tryin to help man we have a quad thats one of the best out there

Knight440

#6 Post by Knight440 »

: yep I do and that was probably part of the problem i did start it before I loaded to make sure the battery was up to the challange it's been in the 30's all week here I only let it run for a few mins but it probably wasn't up to temp if you have seen I haven't tried to say Nocando was flaming but man what a project to replace the plug i think we need a post for the fastest plug change!

Knight440

#7 Post by Knight440 »

But Id still like to see the craptor Trany pic's :eek:

JeffQuadShop

#8 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by Rico
ohmy.gif Here's what most rapturds and dales see when they ride with me...ohmy.gif   LMFAO
The Elka sicker on your air box?tongue.gif

Knight440

#9 Post by Knight440 »

Jeff do my new elkas come with stickers tongue.gif I am still looking for a place to put the quadshop stickers you sent me where does Rico have them on the 416 smile.gif

JeffQuadShop

#10 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Yes they do! Rico has them over top of his Marcums stickers! tongue.gif