Another QOTM contest

tat

Another QOTM contest

#1 Post by tat »

If my quad makes the cut to the finals on Exriders, you think we could put another Dale on the front page of a mostly all foreign quad site. Thanks

Blazinmoto

#2 Post by Blazinmoto »

You got my vote:usa

ABM-CANNIBAL

#3 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

I made the cut in June and only got 5 votes. Becarefull on asking people to vote for you. There are alot of Cannondale haters on atvriders.com. They raised a big stink when ****** won. The quad that won even used a crappy pic. Here was the one I used.

tat

#4 Post by tat »

I made the cut. So please vote. Thanks

CannondaleRider

#5 Post by CannondaleRider »

Wow....thats really close to how mine is going to look put together

Looks great:head:

By the way, I voted for your bike, looks great now also

CHAINSAW

#6 Post by CHAINSAW »

has an old 3 wheeler ever won? :eek: They would raise a huge stink about that I bet.

tat

#7 Post by tat »

Put a good pic or two up for Jan. I would vote for that. The bigger the stink, the better.

Blazinmoto

#8 Post by Blazinmoto »

Come one guys, time to rally the troops!! It's way to close and Tat must win.:hammer: :hammer:

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#9 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

I don't get out mutch,,,,,, how about a link, so I can easily (lazy) give ya a vote.lol

PeeWee

#10 Post by PeeWee »

If your not a member....then you can't vote. You have to register and then if ya vote they'll automatically think somethin is fishy. He's leading by 9 votes so i think he'll be just fine. Someone may want to delete this in case they look on here to see if there is a thread about voting for TAT. They'll dis-qualify him automatically if they see it.