There's a new Bike in Town

Jman

#11 Post by Jman »

azcannon, you are on the wrong website for "detuning"! These guys will sell you a stroker before you know what's hit you:) smile.gif

azcannon

#12 Post by azcannon »

Originally posted by Jman
azcannon, you are on the wrong website for "detuning"! These guys will sell you a stroker before you know what's hit you:) smile.gif

Then I have definitely been on here too long
I plan on keeping my desert bike really hot , but my track bike is going to stay mellow until I get smooth enough on the track to handle it. That is the wonderful thing about cannondales you can change their power characteristics any time you want without pulling out a wrench. I am heavy into them I know but I can't find anything that comes close to them and I have tried when I had my early on problems.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Tim and I were just discussing what a 505 would be like in a Supermotard bike:wow Can you imagine the gearing it would pull!

azcannon

#14 Post by azcannon »

I have 1 transmission set up with supermotard gears and I am going to put them in my track bike. I am like most guys and don't know what to do with the power I got ( in my bikes) I will be curious as the months go by to see how that 505 best applies itself ie. dunes,mx,gncc,harescramble,so on. I know my buddy who races worc.s would sure ride the heck out of one

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#15 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Tim and I were just discussing what a 505 would be like in a Supermotard bike:wow Can you imagine the gearing it would pull!

That would make a great getto blaster bike.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#16 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Hey Steve, Keep an eye on the weather. It's now Friday 11:00AM, the snow started falling ,sideways, last night, not supposed to stop untill thursday (lake effect) . "NOA" weather is calling for WhiteOut conditions tonight (Fri.) ALL ALONG lake Erie. So that would give you over 100 miles of snow belt driving.:eek: But that could change,,,, might want to give a weather check b4 heading out.,,,,, Who knows,, ya might get stuck here, and we would have to force you to ride around Erieland on a ProX 800.:usa :hammer:

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

Oh great!New tires still didnt come.I have bald tires on truck so might be a while getting there.

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

Just checked it out.We will make it.Fairly small area where snow is real bad.Tom maybe I should bring the sled along just in case!You guys are lucky you get all our snow.