Got My Motor Back!!!!

CptHook

Got My Motor Back!!!!

#1 Post by CptHook »

Ah yes, let the celebration begin. As of 12:30 pm today EST my motor has been in my possesion. It has been over a year since I originally put this thing up for winter rebuild, and now finally it will be going back together. Just need to let my frame dry out from being outside under a cover all summer up until now, and for my ECU to get here (seperate package). CANT WAIT!!!!FJ
Thanks again Timbo, and Haydug!!!!

twisted

#2 Post by twisted »

hehe, let the fun begin:)

hnnblehscnnble

#3 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

hey mant hat is definitely awesome.im heading to steves over x mas break and getting my stuff rounded up and im going to learn how to build these so ic an rebuild the rest by spring.hopefully have all 6 running by then.wish me lick:D and have fun once u get ti back together.its weird when u first get back on one but u gte used to it fast it it gets fast when u get used to it i dont know which it is:confused:

kyle

aroracer72

#4 Post by aroracer72 »

Kyle............you know we bro's...but dont try to rebuild a dale motor...please????........you couldnt even hook a battery up right!!!!! tongue.gif muwwhahaha.....ill never let you live that one down;)
CHAD

BTW
dales are very complicated and take ALOT of precision and accuracy...you cant mess up ONE single thing in there..and there is a loootttttt of little pieces...HAHA

jwheat

#5 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by hnnblehscnnble
hey mant hat is definitely awesome.im heading to steves over x mas break and getting my stuff rounded up and im going to learn how to build these so ic an rebuild the rest by spring.hopefully have all 6 running by then.wish me lick:D and have fun once u get ti back together.its weird when u first get back on one but u gte used to it fast it it gets fast when u get used to it i dont know which it is:confused:

kyle

I think I'm dyslexic, cause that post looked funny and I still understood it! biggrin.gif tongue.gif

hnnblehscnnble

#6 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

i get in a hurry and mess wors up but glad u still understand.and chad.....just shut up or ill put ur hand in a meat grinder mwuhahaha!!lol joking of course.

kyle

speed2424

#7 Post by speed2424 »

Originally posted by hnnblehscnnble
i get in a hurry and mess wors up  

I see that. LOL :confused:

AMRsCdale450grl

#8 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

Originally posted by speed2424
I see that. LOL :confused:

:rotf That's funny.. I don't care who yar.. hehe..

Congrats Cpt.. I'm so happy for you!!

And, I agree with the motor rebuild. My hubby and I rebuilt my motor with the guidance of azcannon, somebody who's done it many times already.. without that help, we wouldn't have been able to do it. BUT, after the rebuild, I feel like I could probably do it again without a lot of help.

hnnblehscnnble

#9 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

maz is teaching me.and i have rebuilt many motors.its not really that he is teaching me how to rebuild it its what the little secrets are to make them reliable.hehe.....whos laughing now!

kyle

AMRsCdale450grl

#10 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

ok then, sounds like you're doing the same thing we did... having somebody guide you through the ins and outs of a successful rebuild. rolleyes.gif best of luck.. biggrin.gif