Pennsylvania Road Trip

timbomoose

#11 Post by timbomoose »

My family and I really enjoyed your and John's company.Only thing you guy's got to stop complimenting the wife, she wants to leave me now and go move to Wisconsin!LOL!I know John really wanted to bring Thor the motocross dog home with him, something about his fresh smell and never trampling on people while they're asleep.Video's were great also.I gotta watch John around the wife next time all she talks about now is the hug she got from the horsepower king.:no: .Steve inspired me to go have some fun in the snow on my bike.Yes they are a blast! Looking forward to next time guys.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow thats a cool pic:wow
I got mine down that far right before I hit ground:D

kdeal

#13 Post by kdeal »

Doh......:mad:

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#14 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Really enjoyed seeing you guys, and the "home made" videos. After meeting John and Steve, I told ????????????????Saint Diane??????????????? (wife), that those guys are as into Cdales as much as Timbo.
Her reply was ????????????????Oh do people also call their wives Saint? lol If not for Steve having to be home for a family event, we probably would have talked Cdales till the sun came up.
:head:

kdeal

#15 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by timbomoose
My family and I really enjoyed your and John's company.Only thing you guy's got to stop complimenting the wife, she wants to leave me now and go move to Wisconsin!LOL!I know John really wanted to bring Thor the motocross dog home with him, something about his fresh smell and never trampling on people while they're asleep.Video's were great also.I gotta watch John around the wife next time all she talks about now is the hug she got from the horsepower king.:no: .Steve inspired me to go have some fun in the snow on my bike.Yes they are a blast! Looking forward to next time guys.

Now you tell me. I'm trying to get him to come down next weekend. I have to send my wife away for the weekend or put a muzzle on John. He can have the dog, I have included a pic....

Cannondale88

#16 Post by Cannondale88 »

Ill take the dog...I will bury it alive...is it even real?..looks fake and wrinkley?

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

I saw that dog in paper.Was voted ugliest dog in USA.Guess it died about a week ago.Probably ten years from now if you dug it up it would still look same or maybe even better :eek:

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#18 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I saw that dog in paper.Was voted ugliest dog in USA.Guess it died about a week ago.Probably ten years from now if you dug it up it would still look same or maybe even better :eek:

LOL LOLLOL LOLLOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL:eek: