King Kong

Sandstorm

King Kong

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Well I love the old moster movies so I had to see it on opening day.. Being from NY pushed me also. The natives and bugs are very creepy. The dinosaurs have a little jurassic park feel, but the scenes they do are awsome.. The log roll was cool and more real like and you see what's at the bottom of that bottomless fall. Kong is quick as a cat. One of the Trex scenes got a little carried away for my taste. There is some funny humor in the show.. I thought the 78' movie did alot better job on breaking through the Native's Wall.. Kong is very personable and shows more emotion.. I don't want to ruin the ending, but he gets all shot up on that building and falls off and dies.. :drink:

acarli3

#2 Post by acarli3 »

Best movie I've seen in quite some time. I highly recommend it. Be warned it can be scary for kids.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

I'd also rate it high. Nicely directed and all. I wouldn't pass on seeing it again. Kind of long though at 3hrs and 17mins.

CptHook

#4 Post by CptHook »

Saw it last night, **** that was good. For me, one of the best in a while.

banzairx7

#5 Post by banzairx7 »

Just saw it. The Island scenes were awesome. The natives win hands down for scariest indigenous people EVER. Lots of little holes in the movie though as I think back on it. The last line in the movie by jack black was just so corny and awful. Still well worth every penny to see it.

z-mann

#6 Post by z-mann »

I enjoyed it as well. Very good movie that needs to be seen on the big screen to fully enjoy all the effects.

CptHook

#7 Post by CptHook »

^^ very true