Woohoo

Cannondale88

Woohoo

#1 Post by Cannondale88 »

Well Looks Like I am Buying A Blaze Roller, Dont have the blaze shocks and stuff But It will all come back Even better!!!

Cannondale88

#2 Post by Cannondale88 »

Wow this is great....The guy said he got an offer for 900....Sold it right from underneath me, I was gonna meet him sunday for sure...God, anyone wanna help me out?

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

Look on the bright side. You didn't have to drive over 2.5hrs to figure out the guy's not showing up after he called you right before you left and said to come on out. I've had that happen before!

skinny

#4 Post by skinny »

I just wanted to say your little rant was hilarious :rotf You need to listen and pay attention when people talk to you if you plan on trying to bash them later. Your little story and facts are way off. Yeah be happy the guy was honest, he could have lied or just never said anything.

I'm gonna give you a little advice. I have seen your work up close and fixed alot of it. You need to invest in a good manual and clean out your whole garage and find some parts bins, a good camera, before you think about trying to build/fix another quad. I am just looking out for your safety and the others you ride with. You should find someone you trust that has mechanical ability and let them build you a quad, make sure you watch very carefully. You have the potential to be a good mechanic one day. rolleyes.gif

Tell you what, if you want it back I'm sure I can get you a good deal!!

Oh by the way I'm not the one that bought your quad and the person that did is not my son!!.