how fast is your Dale?

gnccblaze440

#21 Post by gnccblaze440 »

im a highschooler, just 6 foot and 250lbs...all the kids at my school tell me to race drag race them... i just say strap 2 cinderblocks on your *** and than come race me.

yamadjs08

#22 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by gnccblaze440
im a highschooler, just 6 foot and 250lbs...all the kids at my school tell me to race drag race them... i just say strap 2 cinderblocks on your *** and than come race me.

Yeah I know where your coming from, 5'10 220lbs, but the dale still hauls with my fatass on it aha.
As far as drag racing, I havent raced very many people yet. So far my only true kill is an 05 Predator with a Pure Polaris pipe, and I have an HMF. I get him by about 2-3 quad lengths almost everytime. I ride with this guy A LOT and Ive never lost to him.

theJeStEr1340

#23 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

You guys make me feel good about myself. I am 6'6" and weigh 225. I am working on getting down to 215 by spring, but I am a college student.

Exodus

#24 Post by Exodus »

Everything around these parts are stock for the most part. But the ones who arent are way out of my league. Generally, I dont have a problem with anything out there but the 450's. If their piped and have some cams, they make me work to beat them and its a half and half ratio. I race on a 300ft grass track, and wont race mile long stretches, 300 ft is what is legal, thats what I race. I really hate when people want to race for 10 miles to see whos fastest. Just a pet peeve, so pay no attention. I guess probably the most noteable win was from a 686 raptor, with a cam and single carb. I think he said it was a Trinity stage 3 motor, but that was before I beat him. He wouldnt race me again so I dont know if I could beat him twice. It was a straight up race and neither one of us made a mistake as far as anyone could tell, but he lost and went off all mad.

cdaleman440

#25 Post by cdaleman440 »

im 5'10 and 170 in high school 10th grade and i love owning a dale because all the other so called (riders) have blasters and warriors, 300ex,400ex and im rocking a 02 dale with a timbo stroker+2mm and i destroy them and whey they feel brave enough i let them drive it and they come back to scared its a alsome thing:head:

hnnblehscnnble

#26 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

mine is slow:p ive been beaten by 12 yr olds on hopped up kaseas.i think its because they look liek miniature 400exs and we all know those are monsters.lol just kidding.the only thing that has beaten me on the track is brian, michelle, and jason because well they are all 3 fast mofos.but im catching up.ive got some spikes on my hubs like in greese and rocket boosters as well as rpg launchers so they are no match for me now:w: :wow .just thought i'd be dumb cause im tired and mommy says its way past my bedtime so i better go now:mad:

kyle

Breakin12s

#27 Post by Breakin12s »

Just added another kill to the list. We where on a oval track, the stright aways where pretty long. We where both coming around the corner onto the straight away and I pulled on him. I leave my bike in 3rd all away around the track.

Breakin12s

#28 Post by Breakin12s »

I'm still waiting to race my brother on his 06 450 Yami. The 2nd day breaking it in the chain went through the case. I've seen so many Yami 450 with that problem. He'll be getting it back this week but he already bought the GYT-R kit for it so I think I'm in trouble.

aroracer72

#29 Post by aroracer72 »

If your dale has a pipe and is properly mapped with a decent map....youll beat him. If you guys are the same weight, and rider skill..and get equal traction....teh dale will win. After repeated drag tests....out of all of the 15 runs, my dale only lost once to my friends 450r with a hmf pipe and him riding it(he weighs 100pds) because i popped a huge wheelie off the line and almost flipped!!! All i had was a trinity pipe and was running the "Nac's TC pipe stock head" map....its a great all around map.
If you have DandM and are using a regular map..and would like to try it(its not exotic..jsut a great map) i could post it for you.
CHAD

TucsonCannibal

#30 Post by TucsonCannibal »

Ok, here is my set up....

'03 Cannibal
*rebuilt motor with a billet crank and Wiseco 12.5:1 piston
*full HMF exhaust

Everything else is stock, and I have the X440/Speed map in it. I don't know what is wrong but there is not much out there I can beat. I beat my friends stock '03 Speed and a modded banshee, but I can't beat a stock Predator with a pipe and jets... what gives? I know that I am basically stock, but I got beat by a 440ex.... I don't understand what is wrong...