how fast is your Dale?

Breakin12s

#31 Post by Breakin12s »

mine is a 02 Cannibal with a HMF slip-on, I think. I don't know if it's a full exhaust. And I sent the motor, trottle body, and ECU to a place in Cali. Got it back threw it in the bike and just hold on.

I beat a 04 or 05 with full exhaust, jet, and cam mod, but I thouht it was lack of drag racing experience. He was about 15 or 16 years old and 50lbs lighter then me. But my brother is around 30 lbs hevier than me

jwheat

#32 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by TucsonCannibal
Ok, here is my set up....

'03 Cannibal
*rebuilt motor with a billet crank and Wiseco 12.5:1 piston
*full HMF exhaust

Everything else is stock, and I have the X440/Speed map in it. I don't know what is wrong but there is not much out there I can beat. I beat my friends stock '03 Speed and a modded banshee, but I can't beat a stock Predator with a pipe and jets... what gives? I know that I am basically stock, but I got beat by a 440ex.... I don't understand what is wrong...

Rider??

jerrygomez2002

top speed

#33 Post by jerrygomez2002 »

I have measured top speeds on both my 04 DS650 (end cap and jetted) and 03 Glamis440 (quadsource slip on). Both stock gearing and 20" itp star paddles.

Terrain: From RoadRunner to Highway Eight in Glamis, about 17 mile run.

CDALE hit 67.2 MPH/GPS on sand highway, not really flat, some whoops, sand.
DS650 hit 62.3 MPH/GPS on sand highway, not really flat, some whoops, sand.

If the DS would be geared higher it may start pulling, but it's also quiet heavy on sand, but the DS is much easier to pull again if you let off throttle, the dale kinda weak in 5th until it start revv'ing, must rev out 4th good before going into 5th. My cdale is also about 15-20 lbs lighter than stock, misc alum/Titanium hardware.

Just my 2 cents...

candyassmiler

#34 Post by candyassmiler »

5'10", 136 pounds. blasted a 400ex with high comp piston, ported head, hot cam, and jetted carb and hmf. ran pretty neck and neck with a predator with high comp piston and rejetting, and fmf ti pipe.