Anybody seen one of these??

Quadhauler

Anybody seen one of these??

#1 Post by Quadhauler »

Hmmm, 450, inverted head, etc...Sounds familiar :head:

www.synergymotorsports.com

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

I think we have spoke about that baby before.

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=4775

I guess not much was said. I thought there was more. Maybe this was discussed a couple times.

*Edit...I just read the link I posted and its true, It was discussed more than twice.

banzairx7

#4 Post by banzairx7 »

Press section hasnt been updated in over a year.

I don't get the fascination with high end super motard racing. I can see putting some slicks on your dirt bike and going and having a good time. At the expense this bike would be at I think I'd just get a real race street bike. I bet it costs half as much and is twice as fast.

kstevens

#5 Post by kstevens »

i remember a couple of years ago that company had a carbon fiber framed MX bike with that motor, but i dont think it was ever produced

banzairx7

#6 Post by banzairx7 »

I believe it was an italian company with the carbon MX bike. Don't remember what it had for an engine.

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by kstevens
i remember a couple of years ago that company had a carbon fiber framed MX bike with that motor, but i dont think it was ever produced

Yeah it was this same company. That was the original plan I think but they switched to supermoto.

CannondaleRider

#8 Post by CannondaleRider »

There is also a company called WRM Motorcycles, that was building a Carbon Fiber framed(not COMPLETELY) dirtbike......not sure if they're producing them or not.

WRM Motorcycles