All racers read this

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Just to make this abundantly clear I don't mean give me action photos of you to post. I mean give me a current race and you should do a race report. It isn't hard just talk about the track, your quad, other people, the jerk that wouldn't get out of the way, the guys or girls you dusted. You know the drill!

Biggest thing is have some fun with it. We are a small family and it would be great to witness other peoples accomplishments!

CannondaleRider

#12 Post by CannondaleRider »

We're lucky enough to have the Waters family from Off-Road.com taking pictures at all the WORCS races. Along with companies taking many pics at ITP, AMX, BITD etc.

So we'll be able to do many reports, with great pictures.

This is gonna be a great year!

AMRsCdale450grl

Re: Re: Re: All racers read this

#13 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

Originally posted by Derno24
Ok switch that around and get the husband or boyfriend involved.  Just get those cameras out and get some action on the race reports pages.  Man I know there are a bunch of us out there let's see it!

lol.. I'm just messing around with ya.. I've got CannondaleRider and Krash to take some good pics, along with Off-Road.com. We have a race in about 2 weeks, so all three of us will be posting reports soon!! smile.gif

Hope to see some more race reports from other racers as well!!

CptHook

#14 Post by CptHook »

I would be willing to do some reports and post some pics once I get beyond two hurdles.

Hurdle 1: All the ATV races at my local track have been cancelled due to lack of entries.

Hurdle 2: There is no racing going on right now because it is winter.

I think number two will be solved given time. Number one will hopefully change this season since last year was the first year they allowed quads, so hopefully turnout will be better this coming season, I know I plan on racing.

jacobw

#15 Post by jacobw »

derno I have several I can email you!! YOu better get them while you can looks like my cannondale days are over!:cry: :cry:

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jacobw
derno I have several I can email you!! YOu better get them while you can looks like my cannondale days are over!:cry: :cry:

Several what's? You must have skipped reading the whole thread. We are looking for you "the racer" to report on your races no matter what you ride. I personally have plenty of pics and could probably close the site down if I posted them all.

jacobw

#17 Post by jacobw »

I have several race action pics of me is that what you are wanting pre and post race pics???:confused:

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jacobw
I have several race action pics of me is that what you are wanting pre and post race pics???:confused:

Jacob this is what I mean for you. Do something like this for your next race so we can all share!!!

Race Report

Make your own version, but this is a good start!!!

theJeStEr1340

#19 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

ohhh, I thought you wanted to post a bunch of race pics in 1 section, or something. gotcha.. when I get back to racing in the spring I will start doing reports again.

USAMoto00

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »

Good idea D. Count me and Michelle in on this. Farrar is a punk, he jumped ship. lol (Meaning no more pics of him from me unless he's on my back-up quad):w: