Anyone know this person?

Brad Oakley

Anyone know this person?

#1 Post by Brad Oakley »

Someone's trying to sell a quad on Ebay that they claim was re-built by me (Blackwidow.) Anyone know who he is - since I haven't a clue!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cannondale-...1QQcmdZViewItem

If the link doesn't work, it's item No. 4603659716

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

I noticed you did suspension work for him. You the man Brad!!

Brad Oakley

#3 Post by Brad Oakley »

Pretty good, huh!

Considering that I've never worked on a chassis but my own...

CptHook

#4 Post by CptHook »

Link didnt work, so Im just basing this on what you two have posted. Maybe he was talking about the Black Widow Suspension company, the one owned by Works or whatever?

kstevens

#5 Post by kstevens »

he wasnt talking aboUT THE WORKS "BLACKWIDOWS"
heres his description

"Vehicle Description

Black Widow ATV out of Bluffdale Utah rebuilt this ATV and it is ready to race it is a fuel injected 4 stroke, White Brothers cams, timing chain ,sprockets, tensioners, and compression release, Dura blue rear axel, carbon fiber rims and hood, O'Hlens shocks and 4" wider arms on front. Back rear axel is 2"wider then a stock axel. Chassis had been lowered for racing. All aluminum frame and swing arm, after market brakes and rotors on both front and rear. Nerf bars, wide foot pegs, pro-taper bars, ram air set up on hood, HMF exhaust pipe spare parts included.

The bike has been lowered with after market shocks on front and rear along with the chassis by Black Widow ATV. I have another mono shock for rear for flat track racing that is completely adjustable. The adjustable mono shock that is on it is for motor cross racing. Front shock on it now are completely adjustable from soft to hard"

its not a bad looking dale either

i really like the "O'HLENS shocks

CptHook

#6 Post by CptHook »

Well I guess that would settle it then. Like I said I was just taking a shot in the dark, couldn't bring the link up myself.

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

I see white bros cams in the description, Brad, have you been holding out on us?? :drink:

surf2snow1

#8 Post by surf2snow1 »

After doing all that work on his bike Brad, why didn't you atleast put a BlackWidow sticker on it??? :drink:

badvox

hmmm

#9 Post by badvox »

That is one fishy smellin ad. He even points out where you're located in Utah. Do you have a stalker? :-)

Probably doesn't know that all cdale owners are computer geeks and on eBay all the time. :-)

jwheat

#10 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by haydug
I see white bros cams in the description, Brad, have you been holding out on us?? :drink:

I was just wondering the same thing!!