What to do?

Cannondale88

What to do?

#1 Post by Cannondale88 »

Well Im gettin another dale, the motor needs updates, the crank is good because it has 2 original hours on it, and its a early 02.

I know I will need to do the impeller becasue of the antifreeze corrosion.

But will i also need a aluminum head cover?...I know I will need Motor Mount, stage 8, and impeller. but what else? for now anyway

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Joey, remember what happened to your last dale? Do the same updates...

Cannondale88

#3 Post by Cannondale88 »

Err Yeah i do, it sucked...I figure i would ride it over the summer with the impeller and other stuff and then do the crank... but not for sure...I dont want it to take forever...who can put a bearing on the crank?

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Since the crank is new then you can get a Z400 bearing put in and then no worries. You ride it over the summer and you never know, good or bad, its a coin toss. There are a number of people than can have it put in. Timbo is a sponser and can gitter done for yah, I am not sure if Doug has anyone doing the crank right now. There is no time delay on getting motors done at this point. It usually revolves around waiting on parts for one reason or another. But if yours just needs a bearing install and misc updates it would be in and out very fast.

Cannondale88

#5 Post by Cannondale88 »

and then no worrys...and my motor would be good for a while...shouldent cost as much should it..lol...