Supercrosssssssssssss

cannondalerhino

stewert's speed

#11 Post by cannondalerhino »

:clap:
Bubba showed everyone last night that he has more speed than anyone out there. In the main Mcgrath got holeshot and led first lap. Bubba got caught up in the first turn tangle-rangle and was DEAD LAST when he got going again. Then I saw the best riding performance by any rider I've ever seen. Bubba picked off about 3-4 riders a lap. Sometimes passing 2 riders at a time until he jst ran out of time and had to settle for third.
And reed couldn't even come close to holding off carmichal and probably not all season.
I tell ya, if bubba can get more consistant starts(his start in the main was horrible)then carmichal doesn't have a chance!

azcannon

Re: stewert's speed

#12 Post by azcannon »

Originally posted by cannondalerhino
:clap:

I tell ya, if bubba can get more consistant starts(his start in the main was horrible)then carmichal doesn't have a chance!

Careful you don't want me to put a full season Hex type curse on Bubba , I want it to be fair but your asking for drastic season long cursing.

cannondalerhino

#13 Post by cannondalerhino »

:w: (bubba's butt)
Thats what carmichal is going to see the rest of the season!

haydug

#14 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by cannondalerhino
:w: (bubba's butt)
Thats what carmichal is going to see the rest of the season!

Until Bubba loses his concentration for a split second, the WHAM! On the ground with Carmichal laughing all the way to the BANK!

jc cannon

#15 Post by jc cannon »

i take it bubba is riding a cannondale

CannondaleRider

#16 Post by CannondaleRider »

Originally posted by jc cannon
i take it bubba is riding a cannondale

If only!!!!. I'm a Carmichal fan, but if bubba was riding a dale that would give alot of exposure to Cannondales

**** Kawasaki