Apology to ATK and Frank White

toothandnail

Apology to ATK and Frank White

#1 Post by toothandnail »

It seems to me that an apology is due to ATK for my posts in "is this true about atk " thread.

I'm sorry , I should have waited to hear your side, I was upset when I found out mine was a 432cc , when I thought I did my homework to be sure it was a 450cc , i.e. dealer said it was a 450,and I called ATK with engine # to check. (whoever I talked to must have assumed that since it had been through the shop for up dates, it was a 450). I understand that , mistakes can be made. But you have the INVOICE. to show it was updated as a 432 not a 450 ,the fault is partly mine and mostly jividens,until I see some paper work to prove other wise.

I will say this is one good running 432, I placed 2nd in the expert class, my son 3rd in b class, I was also 1st in the +30 and +40 until I dropped those 2 classes.

Again , Frank - ATK I'm sorry, I look forward to seeing and buying some future ATK's

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

The 95mm pistons in the 432cc motors are very good performers. I actually like these over the 450cc piston kits that ATK uses. If it was not misrepresented like you said, I would not have a beef. BUT, if you paid the same amount of money, and it was titled as an ATK, I think you are owed the kit whether it was implied or not. Good luck at the races.:head:

Frank White

#3 Post by Frank White »

Tooth& Nail:

Thanks for the kind words.

I think we could also do a better job at identifying the 440??????????????????s as well as some have mentioned. The owners of the dealership know what they purchase, however, the salesman on the floor may expect it to be a 450 and does not get the word out.

It looks like you do well in Racing. Lets make sure you qualify for our Racing Contingency money as well.

PM me your phone number sometime and I will call you. It??????????????????s always good to talk to people who ride these products.

Thanks

Frank White
ATK

RoooStEr Pops

#4 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

Racing Contingency money and how do we go about getting some of this ??

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by RoooStEr Pops
Racing Contingency money and how do we go about getting some of this ??

Own an ATK.

Frank White

#6 Post by Frank White »