New Shop

jacobw

New Shop

#1 Post by jacobw »

+1 long travels guys we are outta options houser is not makine them that I know of and rated x isnt going to build some until he gets the new zuk +1 and 450r and yfx +1 arms built but if we had enough people that would commit to buy them I bet he would bu

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

off topic but read what reacer x573 says about ohlins shocks on cannondales http://www.atvscene.com/forums/showthread....32601#post32601

NRath

Still off topic...

#3 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by jacobw
off topic but read what reacer x573 says about ohlins shocks on cannondales http://www.atvscene.com/forums/showthread....32601#post32601

Stay away!! Sounds like an idiot 15 year old running his mouth! PLEASE don't send him a link to this site!

haydug

JacobW

#4 Post by haydug »

Jacob: Take alittle advise: First: congrats on the shop. Once you take the step, don't look back.
2nd: Don't borrow money to do it. Start little, and build inventory as you go
3rd: Don't wast alot of time and money on projects like this a-arm delima. Don't you wonder why companies put dale stuff off until all of the new stuff is caught up? Poor Eric has new dale stuff sitting on the shelf now he can't sell. Do you really blame him for wanting to invest him time and money on a part that is going to sit on the shelf?
4th: Did I mention not to borrow any money for you project? Why? Well, when you get tired of answering the little 15 year olds emails for prices, then them sending that email to other vendors to get them to beat the price: and they have no intention of buying in the first place. Kind of a pain in the :w:

jacobw

#5 Post by jacobw »

thanks doug I wont be borrowing money I hope i have 20 acres of land I am gonna trade my grandpa for a commercial lot in town right off the business route so trading him that and should get me the lot and enought money to build my shop. I am looking at building a 40'x60' shop 1/3 showrooom 20X40 and 40X40 shop area I am looking at MTA and tucker rocky and advantage performance as distributors. Ya I wasnt worried about the arms delimma I am gonna buy some mx arms for my mx bike and prob get another dale for a project xc bike. Thanks doug and guys for the support and I will always need doug and brad for cannondalr parts I am not gonna try to keep any in stock I will focus on parts/ accessories for dirtbikes and atvs and service for them and go frame gusseting and race setups. I am gonna be a tcs and ratedx dealer and the list goes on and on smile.gif I will do the shop finish work myself and the only thing I might have to borrow money for is some euipment like for eg: hobart sti tig/stick welding combo and air comp and some tools and a tire changer:D

jacobw

#6 Post by jacobw »

I am gonna have hose reels on the cieling of the shop for the air hose and thinking of them even sliding on a track also what do you guys think of that. Hey sean post some pics of your hose reel!!!smile.gif

jacobw

#7 Post by jacobw »

also can one of the mods change the title to new shop since we are no longer talking about arms anymore

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by jacobw
Hey sean post some pics of your hose reel!!!smile.gif

This? lol
I will put one of these in every freaking house I am in from now on. It rocks!

jacobw

#9 Post by jacobw »

thanks man I want to put 2 on a track the width of my building and have them so they can slide to either side or the middle and have the hose where it can slide to the middle to what do ya think???

cdaleman440

#10 Post by cdaleman440 »

IM 15 tongue.gif