Old timers take a moment and read.

kdeal

#11 Post by kdeal »

For once I am speechless (how rare is that), Godspeed #4> Joe if you read this and need anything from the Dale community let us know. Thanks Chuck for bringing this to our attention.

I'm sitting here in a Holiday Inn out of town and I am :cry: my eyes out over this. I remember seeing him at the group ride at Jay's a while back.

Smitty911

In our prayers

#12 Post by Smitty911 »

You and your family our in our prayers.

I pray for only the comfort and peace that come though Christ for you and your family.

Smitty

Eatndirt

You are in our thoughts and prayers

#13 Post by Eatndirt »

Our heart goes out to you and your family. This poem was given to me when my grandfather passed away.

When Tomorrow Starts Without Me

When tomorrow starts without me, and I'm not here to see if the sun should rise and find your eyes all filled with tears for me. I wish so much you wouldn't cry the way you did today. While thinking of many things we didn't get to say. I know how much you love me, as much as I love you, and each time you think of me, I know you'll miss me too. But when tomorrow starts without me, please try to understand, that an Angel came and called my name and took me by the hand said "my place was ready in Heaven far above, and that I'd have to leave behind all those I dearly love". But when I walked through Heavens gates, I felt so much at home. When God looked down and smiled at me, from His golden throne, He said " this is eternity and all I promised you. Today your life on earth is passed and here it starts anew. I promise no tomorrow's, but today will always last, and since each day's the same, there's no longing for the past. For you have been forgiven and now at last you're free, Come take my hand and share your brand new life with me". So when tomorrow starts without me, don't think we're far apart, for every time you think of me, I'm right here in your heart.

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

Man this really hits home. I went over to my son and gave him a hug. I really don't know what I would do if anything happened to him. Joe, like I said on exriders anything I can do or if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

kdeal

#15 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Derno24
Man this really hits home.  I went over to my son and gave him a hug.  I really don't know what I would do if anything happened to him.  Joe, like I said on exriders anything I can do or if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Smart move Ron, you can never have too many hugs from the one you love. Who ever talks to Joe please give him my condolences and tell him his family is in my prayers.

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

This is horrible to hear. Joe has a great family and his boys are always fun at the group rides.

This really makes you think about what's important in life. Lil Jbr spent his first birthday in the hospital with pneumonia in an oxygen tent, it's serious stuff.

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Jaybr
......... Lil Jbr spent his first birthday in the hospital with pneumonia in an oxygen tent, it's serious stuff.

Wow, what a coincidence. As I too spent a month in the hospital at my 5th birthday with the same thing in an oxygen tent. My brother followed me a month later @ 1 years of age @ his birthday as well.

sad.gif

EXriders.com

#18 Post by EXriders.com »

Christopher Riley Andrews
1-24-02 to 1-23-06

Friday Viewing
Turner-Robert Shaw funeral home in Front Royal, VA
1200 N Shenandoah Ave
Front Royal, VA 22630
(540) 635-4186

Funeral Service - Saturday 11 O??????????????????Clock
Riverton United Methodist Church Front Royal, VA

Flowers
Donahoe's Flower Shop
205 S. Royal Ave.
Front Royal, VA
(800) 806-5182

dalewannbe

#19 Post by dalewannbe »

This is truly a tradegy. My three year old woke up during the night and climbed into bed with me, and normally I would get up and put him back into his bed, but I just gave him a big hug and let him sleep with me for awhile. I can't imagine losing one of my children.