New Shop

kdeal

#11 Post by kdeal »

Don't forget you have the air hose that goes to the reel sliding around with it as well. That hose is not on a reel and would hang down quite a bit when the reel was in certain places. My advice put in air outlets where you will need the air (hard-piped) and put in two solid mounted workstation hose reels where you want them. Remember that you really want most of your shop's airlines hard plumbed and then have the flexible lines attatch to them. If not you will have a ton of water in the lines you will have to deal with going to your tools. The best piping material is iron pipe with traps on every outlet with a drain. Since you are building from scratch, plan your air line ahead of time. PM me if you want to talk more about this set-up.

haydug

#12 Post by haydug »

Advantage and MTA are both good choices. Call and ask for Kellen at Advantage.
TuckerRocky I have no luck with. I would spend the extra money and go with Parts Unlimited. Also, check out Marshall Distributing.

jacobw

#13 Post by jacobw »

yeah I will have to look into parts unlimited. I am trying to buy a lot and the moment I tried getting some help from my grandpa with no avail he thinks I need to get a better education stop messing with atvs as much and not race. OH well I will buy a lot and building and then I will be on my way I am tired of people telling me that I need to work it parts time after hours and on saturdays and yadda yadda yadda. Oh well I will get it and look for some pics and thanks guys for the help.

Kdeal what about having the hard plumbed lines outta pvc all around the shop and have the hose reel mounted over the work station throw some more ideas my way so we can ponder on them:D :deal:

jacobw

#14 Post by jacobw »

I will try to be parts unlimited and tucker rocky at the same time maybe. Heck I dont know I will try tucker rocky and see how it works out I will still have advantage and mta to work with and I have alot of companies that I will buy direct and not through a distributor:)

jacobw

#15 Post by jacobw »

well a few more days before the building quote is done then. Tomorrow I am looking at lots to set my building on so wich me luck:) :deal: :head:

cdaleman440

#16 Post by cdaleman440 »

good luck:head:

badvox

#17 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by jacobw
I will try to be parts unlimited and tucker rocky at the same time maybe. Heck I dont know I will try tucker rocky and see how it works out I will still have advantage and mta to work with and I have alot of companies that I will buy direct and not through a distributor:)

For what its worth Parts Unlimited has an excellent online ordering and tracking system. Advantage has excellent customer service and cannot be beat on Tires and Wheels and tire/wheel kits.

I dunno what all you are going to sell but...
I would suggest staying as far away from apparel and gear as possible. Unless of course you have an endless supply of cash.

Just my 2 cents worth and believe me its worth 2 cents. smile.gif

jacobw

#18 Post by jacobw »

Triple Threat Motorsports new HQ

jacobw

#19 Post by jacobw »

lot 2 pic

jacobw

#20 Post by jacobw »

lot 3 pic