Atk/berlin

kstevens

Atk/berlin

#1 Post by kstevens »

i just bought a used blaze at a dealership and the salesman was somewhat knowledgable about cannondales in general and know that ATK bought all the parts and all that jazz... but he told me that a company called " BERLIN" bought all of ATK's inventory and now they were in control of all the parts and there are located in Colorado... i had never heard this before so i couldnt dispute it... he said they purchased it about 45-60 days ago...
has anyone heard this news before ???:confused:

Brad Oakley

#2 Post by Brad Oakley »

Interesting rumor - but I really doubt it. I'm still picking up parts in Centerville UTAH - and ATK seems to have the same amount of parts - both good and bad - that they have always had.

"Just the facts, Maam."

r.porter

#3 Post by r.porter »

Maybe this Berlin bought out the stuff Nrel has been holding since the liquidation. Just a thought.

kstevens

#4 Post by kstevens »

i dont know... he said they bought it from ATK... maybe he was just trying to throw me off the parts path... apparently he doesnt know as much as he thought he did

Frank White

#5 Post by Frank White »

I have never heard of a company called BERLIN, and we have no intentions of selling all of our parts to anyone.

We need parts to manufacturer new MC's and ATV's and for replacement items.

Each week we have new parts made from the exixting Cannondale vendors and new vendors where we re-design the old parts.

Crazy rumor.

It would be nice to know the root of such talk however.

Frank White

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats a new one.Wachs Racing is going to MI this week to check out what NREL has left also.So sounds like a totally wrong rumor.

kstevens

#7 Post by kstevens »

thanks for the reply... i think i am going to call the dealer and try to find out his source... then tell him he is a jackaZZ