Redline Customs latest work

jfarrar

#21 Post by jfarrar »

yeah i bet i didnt get to see the finished product.what district do you race?maybe we can hit a few races together

guthrie08

#22 Post by guthrie08 »

I race D5, let me know if your racing anywhere in PA or Ohio, would be cool to race together, hopefully theres a group ride at nemx soon.

BigJosh

#23 Post by BigJosh »

Working on something for a ride soon hopefully at NEMX I will keep you informed. Have you broke that thing in yet. Oh yea if you go racing with farr you are not allowed to get near him with that quad. He will break something......He cant be near a dale without breaking it. If he looks at it to long something will fall off im sure of it......Just kidding Jay...I love you man....
smile.gif

guthrie08

#24 Post by guthrie08 »

Sounds great Josh, let me know. To wet yesterday so im breaking it in after school today. Cant wait to get this thing broken in then to take it on the track.

CptHook

#25 Post by CptHook »

man that looks sweet, awesome job guys.

USAMoto00

#26 Post by USAMoto00 »

The quad looks awesome man! That powder coating is top notch. I have some that they did for me and it is WAY better than anyone else's that I've had. That is def. a quad to be proud of and to take care of. Hopefully we can all hook up for a few races this year. By the way, I'll bet that motor is very strong NOW. lol

guthrie08

#27 Post by guthrie08 »

Thanks alot Usamoto, that means alot to me. I cant thank them enough for what they did. Hopefully we have a group ride and i can meet up with all you guys. The motor is unreal, even breaking it in it pulled like crazy, i loved every second of it. :usa

jfarrar

#28 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by BigJosh
Working on something for a ride soon hopefully at NEMX I will keep you informed. Have you broke that thing in yet. Oh yea if you go racing with farr you are not allowed to get near him with that quad. He will break something......He cant be near a dale without breaking it. If he looks at it to long something will fall off im sure of it......Just kidding Jay...I love you man....
smile.gif

dude i have ridden your quad a few times now and it has never broke....hmmmm what are you doing this weekend:hammer:

BigJosh

#29 Post by BigJosh »

I know thats why I have the super quad if you couldnt break it I know she is keeper....I have my daughters birthday on sat. but other than that Im free why got something planned....:confused:

guthrie08

#30 Post by guthrie08 »

Heres a side shot, pics of the number plate coming soon.