Very Disturbing Email

CDaleChick

Very Disturbing Email

#1 Post by CDaleChick »

I just now got a very disturbing email from someone on this forum. I think it was totally crude and I am tired of being harrassed. Normally I would keep this private, and have for quite some time but enough is enough. I got this email just a few min ago:

i wanted to let you know your getting a bad rep for emailing sexy pics of yourself for parts whats that saying about our women riders not much.your pics are starting to surface up all over.im not putting you down cuz there hot but one person is really not respecting your pics.have alittle more respect for yourself and buy parts if you want them..by the way i have some old brake lines will that give me a titty shot

VERY CRUDE now I DO NOT APPRECIATE THAT AT ALL.

If there is talk amongst anyone. I AM SICK OF IT. My ex bf sent out pics to people from another forum... these pics are2-3 years old that he had to "get back at me." I was 17 or 18 years old. Naturally due to the nature of very crude men, they were passed around because of one very wrong guy deciding to do something extremely low. Now I have gone through a LOT of harrassment due to this, and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I am tired of his cheap shot that continues to mess with me to this day.

This is VERY unprofessional and I'm very angry.

I have no sent no such pictures to any of these members for a motor rebuild or anything.

I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING TALKED TO IN THAT WAY.

I AM EXTREMELY FURIOUS.

Sorry about it all, but I had to post this as it is not going away and I am continued to get harrassed YEARS down the road.

GDITheman

#2 Post by GDITheman »

wow, sorry someone said this to you, but i'm glad you stand up for yourself. be tough and let us know if we can help.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Thats just wrong. :mad:

Harassing someone like this isn't cool. Kara, who sent them email? It should have attached the name on it so go ahead and bust them out.

CDaleChick

#4 Post by CDaleChick »

roughdalespeed sent it to me

dont know who he is but he emailed it to me and his replying name is "John Doe"

roughdalespeed@yahoo.com is the email he is emailing me from

NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THIS.

He is now trying to say he is "sorry"

HA! I call BS

He is saying a bunch of horrid lies. Why do people have to be so **** crude and act like a bunch of pigs?

Heres the other messages I have gotten from him:

i didnt mean to degrade you in anyway none of the guys you mentioned are the ones anyway its a person from pa who said you emailed him sexy pics for parts recently so maybe you should watch who you trust

and

im truly sorry to bring it up i will not make it an issue im sorry its what i heard has nothing to do with me sorry again and hope you can try to forget about it.i promise you will not hear anything about it again

CDaleChick

#5 Post by CDaleChick »

oh yeah.....very typical hes our "newest member"

Mods......IP check?

theJeStEr1340

#6 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

People should get over their jealousy and be happy that we have a tight nit community, not try to tear it apart.

CHAINSAW

#7 Post by CHAINSAW »

Wooo... I thought someone else had figured out my way of getting free parts. I send out sexy pics of me, but get a note with the parts saying "okay okay, I give in.. take these and stop sending pics"

Dont take this the wrong way,.. just trying to put a lil smile on your face and cheer you up.

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Just 2 questions why does it have to be a he? Men getting bashed again!biggrin.gif

The other is it really that important to get upset over? Probably not people are gonna do what people are gonna do. Stay true to yourself and don't let the small stuff bother you.

Now where is my pic of me in the man thong?:w:

CDaleChick

#9 Post by CDaleChick »

well see the reason why i am upset is because I have been harrassed by people exactly like this for over two years now about these "pics", and it has not stopped. I dont know if it is the same person or who it is, but it has gone too far seriously.

I kept takin it and takin it....and now...sorta tired of putting up with it. That is why I posted about it.

cdaleman440

#10 Post by cdaleman440 »

good for you hopefull he will get booted off