Just remember I am not against putting you over my knee!:whip: :whip: :whip:

cdaleman440

#12 Post by cdaleman440 »

bring it on
:w:
ahahhaha

jacobw

#13 Post by jacobw »

Ok I averaged my race points for the last 5 races that I didnt go to and it would have put me in 2 or 3rd so kiss it. And Derno dont make me come show you how to ride.

Originally posted by Derno24
Answers in order of posts

1.  It doesn't matter who is with you on this cause I am all that matters !!!!tongue.gif

2.  Twisted I am the sexiest thing this site has ever seen!:eek:

3.  Isn't it past your bed time?  If not go to bed early without desert!

4.  Jacob nobody cares about 10th place.  Now go build your shop and leave the racing to the big boys!smile.gif

If I am not correct they are having issues loading a new home page.  

My master plan has worked!  Almost a full year of Derno Dominance!!!!
smile.gif

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jacobw
Ok I averaged my race points for the last 5 races that I didnt go to and it would have put me in 2 or 3rd so  kiss it. And Derno dont make me come show you how to ride.

smile.gif

So you missed 5 races........I missed 9 and still finished in 3rd for the season. Now as for the racing.......You must be high man. You bring it and I'll send you home to momma:hammer:

Now go to the corner and worship my photo for 10 mins. And say out loud, "I am sorry my King Derno."

If you are lucky I may actually forgive you for your indescretion:wow :box: :box: :no: :no:

jacobw

#15 Post by jacobw »

I bet you didnt have 60 riders in your class either. I will bring it and if it wasnt so far to drive, I would take your lunch money:) smile.gif :w: And if thier is only 3 people in you class you can finish last and still say you finished 3rd:p :hammer: :hammer:

Smitty911

#16 Post by Smitty911 »

And if thier is only 3 people in you class you can finish last and still say you finished 3rd:p :hammer: :hammer:

Don't give away my secrets.

Smitty

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

I bet you didnt have 60 riders in your class either. I will bring it and if it wasnt so far to drive, I would take your lunch money:) smile.gif :w: And if thier is only 3 people in you class you can finish last and still say you finished 3rd:p :hammer: :hammer:

1. Before talking smack learn to spell and write properly. Makes me think I am talking to a 2 year old.

2. Since when did I tell you to get out of the corner!

3. Lunch money?????? Refer to #1

Now stop this senseless beat down of you on the public forums. Mr JacobIwaxmylegs!tongue.gif smile.gif

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

I bet you didnt have 60 riders in your class either.

You are right about that

I had 85! Now back to the corner and say it like you mean it. "I am Derno's Man Biotch!"

jacobw

#19 Post by jacobw »

1.  Before talking smack learn to spell and write properly.  Makes me think I am talking to a 2 year old.

2.  Since when did I tell you to get out of the corner!  

3.  Lunch money??????  Refer to #1

Now stop this senseless beat down of you on the public forums.  Mr JacobIwaxmylegs!tongue.gif smile.gif

How do you know I wax my legs lol? I thought my spelling and grammer was not too bad:) I told myself I could come outta the corner!biggrin.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif So how many races do you guys have in your seires. Hey I think you need to come and run the missouri gncc!!!:deal: :drink:

jacobw

#20 Post by jacobw »

You are right about that

I had 85!  Now back to the corner and say it like you mean it.  "I am Derno's Man Biotch!"

No I am not talking about the age of the old man that beat you in a race last week! You are gonna be my man biotch here in a few minutes LOL:p