pics of my quad...

cdaleman440

#21 Post by cdaleman440 »

yurp deffentialy need to make your self some rear fender brackets my plastic used to be all nice and i got lazy and dident make my brackets right away, dam now i have about 15 stitches in the rear holden her together so keep it nice
Austin:clap:

MyCannibal

#22 Post by MyCannibal »

this is my second set of plastic and i haven't needed braces for the rears yet......what about cuttin the rears like in half....there wouldnt be near as much weight there right..? i dont think i've seen rear fenders cut...if anyone has pics it would b nice to see.....i guess when you only ride your dale 1 time a month and not in the winter you dont need braces.....lol.tongue.gif.....anyone have any suggestions on how to make braces for the rears...might be something for me to do someday....thanks....

cdaleman440

#23 Post by cdaleman440 »

well what i did was, take my old foot basket braces bent/cut and then bolted them right up well worth it
just a side note theres a ebay auction right now selling the moto fender braces.
Austin

theJeStEr1340

#24 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by cdaleman440
yurp deffentialy need to make your self some rear fender brackets my plastic used to be all nice and i got lazy and dident make my brackets right away, dam now i have about 15 stitches in the rear holden her together so keep it nice
Austin:clap:

Sounds like you could use that set of black plastic.

cdaleman440

#25 Post by cdaleman440 »

haha well i could use it but i dont need it i figure ill run em till they just split in 2 or when i can stop fixing my quad and start making it look good or just get some money
,Austin