suzy your sooo hot!!!

jfarrar

#11 Post by jfarrar »

i thought the same but it looks alot better in person.gogopowerraangers!

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

Can i be the blue ranger and Jay can be the pink ranger!!

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Congratulations Jason!Now go beat that thing so we can all find out if it survives THE test of the ultimate tester!

jfarrar

#14 Post by jfarrar »

today i got my yoshi pipe.so befor i installed it i wanted to try out the stocker for comparison(never been uncorked yet)so i romved the core threw on the cherry and popped the lid.took her for a spin and was impressed by how much it improved it.the quad moves out very well.i was kinda skeptical if the yosh would even have that much of a gain.so i got to work and installed(very nice peice).fired it up ohhhhh what a rumble.nice sound at an idle!cracked the throttle wow that was loud!(stocker has a mellow tone uncorked).so now down the road we go.ccccccccccyyyyyAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!wow is this thing fast now(and lean boy was that header glowing).i really need to drag my old dale to tell wich is faster itis that close.14/36 gearing and with little help i was able to wheelie it up.much more mid and upper with the yosh over the stocker.the power is very smooth on the first try i was able to pull it up in second and shift through the gears to 5th.usually takes me a few tries to get used to everything.all in all the yosh is well worth the money but i get to get it dialed in a little before i burn it up.lol.damg gotta get the adjuster

jfarrar

#15 Post by jfarrar »

ill get some installed pics tomorrow.dont worry steve ill break something soon for ya(lol)

oh yeah it comes with a aprkarrestor that isnt much better than the stocker.had to go!

stocker on right

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Looking good Jay. I am waiting till the power commander is finished for these. Then I am getting one of those and a Yoshi pipe! Good thing to hear though.

jfarrar

#17 Post by jfarrar »

im gonna throw he sparkarrestor back in it today and see what happens.if i can get it to a safe zone i will pull it till i get the tools to adjust.going to the indoor tomorrow and gonna give er he!!.wish it luck.lol

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Sounds like a plan. I am hopefully riding this sunday so wish me luck.smile.gif

kgd57

#19 Post by kgd57 »

Nice choice Jason, But I don't think anyone will be remapping soon enough for ya!!!

Good luck

Kevin

jfarrar

#20 Post by jfarrar »

not till the end of the month then the ems will be available hopefully.i putt the sparky back in and it choked it up pretty good but didnt run lean but the stocker with the sparky removed runs better than the yosh with the sparky so im back to the stocker for now