suzy your sooo hot!!!

Sandstorm

#21 Post by Sandstorm »

So how much hp would you say you gained from uncorked quad stock pipe to uncorked w/ Yoshi.. Buddahs showed 8hp gain from bone stock to uncorked w/ stock pipe.. Take a guess is what I'm asking??

kgd57

#22 Post by kgd57 »

Jason thought you might like this. They were testing 3 days before the race. LTRs everywhere!! JJ and Douggie were running the full track on these.

Old man:cool:

Derno24

#23 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jfarrar
not till the end of the month then the ems will be available hopefully.i putt the sparky back in and it choked it up pretty good but didnt run lean but the  stocker with the sparky removed runs better than the yosh with the sparky so im back to the stocker for now

Jay you may want to look at the power commander instead they are usually pretty quick about getting the boxes done and mapped. Not to mention if you hit a dynojet dyno they can tune your quad super fast.

CDALE022002

#24 Post by CDALE022002 »

Jay , just wanted to let you know that we're having the Dynojet Dyno where I work modified to accept atv's . Should have it done soon. See ya up there....

jfarrar

#25 Post by jfarrar »

cool ill give them a call monday.i like the features of the powercommander alot better.

awesome news scott you will definetly see me there if i get my hands on a powercommander.

CptHook

#26 Post by CptHook »

So who's going to be the first brave one out of all the new owners and race cut their plastic?

jfarrar

#27 Post by jfarrar »

i've been tossing the idea around.i dont really like the look of gusts or jones but never seen them in person.i have a few i deas but not sure yet.i like to leave enough fender to give me some protection from mud.i atleast need one area of the quad i can go to to hide when im bout to get hosed.

Derno24

#28 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by CptHook
So who's going to be the first brave one out of all the new owners and race cut their plastic?

Race cut plastic on an xc quad? You are a silly little man!:eek:

CdaleRacer0128

#29 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

that looks sweet Jay you gonna have some fun kickin butt with that thing now!!tongue.gif

welcome to one of the dark sides..

:hammer:

jesshamner

#30 Post by jesshamner »

So did you break it yet?