What is this ?????

SlOoT

What is this ?????

#1 Post by SlOoT »

Just found this on a Dutch sale site.

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Looks like one of the first gen Cannibals with a set of Fullbore radiator shrouds. Note the FX400 style fenders and it would have come with a S500 computer as well.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Look at the sidepanels they are different also.Its a 03 frame also.Might just be plastic that is old stuff.

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

Custom side spars and radiator shrouds? Never seen shouds going back behing the rad. And look how the side spars are covered. The tailight is also sticking out behind the grab bar. What else did the europeans get that we didnt. Ive heard they also had a sound deadaning kit on them.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by wistech
Custom side spars and radiator shrouds?  Never seen shouds going back behing the rad.  And look how the side spars are covered. The tailight is also sticking out behind the grab bar.  What else did the europeans get that we didnt.  Ive heard they also had a sound deadaning kit on them.

I don't think that the tail light is sticking out, I believe that is a turn signal!! Look closer I see one on the front too. I can also see the taillight in the stock location. Europe has a habit of making their quads street legal.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

That is really cool.Change the lightcovers and it would look like a whole different quad.Molds must be made for this stuff.Somebody should send this to ATK.

kstevens

#7 Post by kstevens »

i thought that cannondale made a few "street leagal" quads specifically for oversees

cdaleman440

#8 Post by cdaleman440 »

That plastic is pimp i would buy a kit if they made somthing like thAT :clap:

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Just curious but how do you know its an 03 frame? As far as the Europeans getting stuff that we didn't, they can have it. That extra stuff is ugly. With those sparcovers coming down so far, it looks like a mini dale.

Canniboomer

#10 Post by Canniboomer »

Early seat, heavy-duty FX400 fenders, early exhaust and motor, newer frame (thru-hole), but with Euro engine shrouds -- interesting hybrid!.... you could do a lot with those shrouds, being a 1-piece easy-off thing, and trimmable.